Props/ Got something nice to say?

Thanks @rareworthy
I will be looking into that special word to share with you…you boosted my boost❤
TBC. …:slight_smile:

@rareworthy
I’ve searched and searched for the perfect graphic to share with you, just can’t post them all. .lol. so imma post this word “**APPRECIATIVE” ** to you bc that nails how I recieved your reply. I self posted encouragement bc I REALLY DID NEED IT! You my friend just enhanced that mood of feeling better. Thank you!

Props to the Newbie, PERVEJ ALAM - What a beautiful logo! :clap:

That Logo is absolutely beautiful!!!

It’s a really special one!

@vegangirl

enchantibis is enchantastic.

well done! :bouquet:

Thank you @ScoutFinch, that’s so sweet of you!!
Put a big smile on my face :slight_smile:

That is a really nice job, gorgeous. :sunflower:

@TTCworks! Your name brought that brief to the next level. Killen the game. Really inspiring.

Thanks ScoutFinch! Still fairly new here and figuring out what works. :slight_smile:
I’m partial to that one as well! :blush:

MockandCheese love it!!

Thank you @vegangirl. :smile:

Props to @geniuswaitress and @AlwriteyThen for having their winning entries listed as “Names I like” in a contest brief. :sparkles: Shining examples!

[quote=“ALDaisy1, post:1089, topic:211”]
Props to @geniuswaitress and @AlwriteyThen for having their winning entries listed as “Names I like” in a contest brief[/quote]
Ohhh, I missed that - Can someone tell me which contest that was, please? :sunglasses:

Contest #13326 :slight_smile: @AlwriteyThen

I missed it too! Thanks for pointing it out @ALDaisy1.

Southern Soirees was brilliant GW!

Both of your recent wins were favorites of mine, Alwritey! I love both of them.

Big Props to Amiah on the Ralph’s Kitchen logo - I absolutely love the simple elegance of it! :sunglasses:

@acaso714… Love love love your last win! It’s shutterly awesome.