Props/ Got something nice to say?

Props to NayNay with what I think is a fitting name, congrats also to Tammy with 2 recent wins

3 Likes

Congrats NayNay and thank you Seezall.

2 Likes

I really love this name. To Jose’s point, the wheel barrow connotation (carrying stuff off in a wheel barrow) is why it works for nonwheeled borrowed items – plus, it feels very casual/neighborly. Oooh, I love it when SH picks a true winner!

5 Likes

It is a name with many layers (Intended or not). It also sounds like “We’ll borrow”.

6 Likes

Knowing naynay’s names and record, I’m sure the layers were intentional. :grinning:

1 Like

Congrats Tippi on an excellent name way to be able to use the CH’s name in there. Very clever :smile:

3 Likes

I didn’t get the “We’ll Borrow” part until later…that makes it even better!

2 Likes

I’d also like to congratulate McBubu who consistently comes up with amazing logos! :grinning:

3 Likes

The art of naming and name appreciation is deceptively simple yet so deep.

6 Likes

lots of fantastic spot on names congrats Auntshommy, Benson Tammy and Jackie, every name is right in line with the brief

5 Likes

Thanks Seez and I would say the same for your winners! :smile:

3 Likes

Annie Don’t you have a vacation to take ? LOL Way to stay on fire Nice work !!

4 Likes

Congrats To skevens on your first and not last win

4 Likes

Thanks mate, tough competition around here, so it could be my last lol

2 Likes

Congrats Oxman On your first win, Knew you would break through soon once again congrats

1 Like

So many fantastic names way to go all recent winners Jackie, Jose, Aned (woohoo 1st win) KelKat On fire (4th win) this month sobeadit front with 2 close together, and beatnikette for taking down the house contest! and Dongee who got hungry for a win .

3 Likes

You guys are making me work congrats emm on back to back win 1 and 2, Kral stuck a fork in it, Lucky provided the Hive for Dongees stinger of a name. Kelkat already have your name copy and pastable that is number 5 correct? JackieH stays on a rolling with number 3, and Skevens who came into the game firing. secures his second win/.Jose stays in the box and gets his second win and alwrite alwrite alwritey Then gets on the board with a few days left)

4 Likes

Congrats All on your first wins Mrsd, Jcaceras a big 150 :smile: Hacking Hearts and lucky lu too. Scop Is a Czar star and gets his second overall win . Kral pulls in a second for this month. The not so hapless Katherine Happle gets one in before the end of the month, as well as I who eeked a win in before the months End
Logoists always amazed by your work Rocky and Artsamurai

5 Likes

I want to thank Squadhelp and the team behind it for giving me an outlet for my creativity and a nice stream of income for many years now, and their efforts to make the system and the website better for all involved. Please don’t let my complaints/whining/rants give you the impression that I don’t appreciate y’all. :smile:

9 Likes

I feel the same way as Lightless (Just with fewer years and fewer wins!) It’s rare to see a website of any kind, and definitely not just naming sites, go through this kind of effort to improve itself, and engage the contestants for their input. I am honored to be part of the “Consolidated Suggestions” process, and hope we can collectively keep working toward excellence in our naming, along with creating a great experience for CHs while expecting their collaboration and integrity. P.S. I’m a teacher in “real life,” so it’s sort of in my DNA to educate and boost performance! :wink:

11 Likes