Props/ Got something nice to say? (Cont'd)

I want to send a shout-out to the blue button team. Thanks to all of you. I tend to interact most with Deni and Mae just because of timing, but everyone is very helpful. I do want to send an extra special shout-out to Deni, though, because every interaction I have with her ends in a smile or chuckle and I love that. I miss Janice and I hope she is still around SH. I don’t know “the guys” as well as I do Deni and Mae. Mae is always so sweet and helpful.

:star_struck::star_struck::star_struck::star_struck::star_struck::wine_glass::wine_glass::wine_glass::wine_glass::sunglasses::sunglasses::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:::tropical_drink:::trophy::trophy::trophy::trophy::trophy:

to Domain Venture 2013
I Love your beach vacation property name

SeaEsta … Bravo

Edit to add:
For those who don’t know, Siesta in Spanish is – an afternoon rest or nap, especially one taken during the hottest hours of the day in a hot climate.

Congrats to whomever owns the domain Let.com listed for $300K
Boy, do I wish I were you!

Kudos to @AbleBrands on Fantoystic - that one made me smile!

Thank you, canswift, so kind of you!

I just admired SpreadThecLove for a multi use garlic dip by CreariveCookie. Brilliant!

Aww Thank you @BrandCamp :grin:

In 2016 I won a contest (those were the days!). The CH from that contest comes back every now and then to send me a message through his contest about how his business is doing. It is just the sweetest thing that he does that. I probably posted about this before because it is so unusual but he just sent me another update with all of the awards his company has received and he wanted me to know. Isn’t that wonderful? Made my day.

It is very nice. Your brainchild is booming! This is the best result of our activities.

The unicorn CH! They do exist, albeit far and few I. Between. Emjoy your kuddos Clinks

Wow, Clinks! - How cool is that. :sunglasses:

God is Love -
Said me sky above.
And all around so smiled
To me on that nice day.
God is Love -
I hear voice of my heart.
This love exists, it’s right
In spite of wrong today.

World is big.
But God is very big.
He is the universe
And Universe is He.
World is big.
Besides it is a gig,
That played by Him, of course.
God helps those who love Him.

Won’t last forever land
And every gig has end.

Take care of yourself and your loved ones, my friends!

Beautiful @Edukar! 20 characters

Thank you, I wrote these poems over 30 years ago as a schoolboy