Props/ Got something nice to say? (Cont'd)

Regardless it really is a great name/Tagline!

I would like to remind everyone that the purpose of this thread is to recognize and give props to other creatives and their winning names. Implying that specific names might be unoriginal or that they might be used by other companies does not align with the spirit of this thread or this platform.

There are many examples of successful brands where the same name exists in a different industry. This does not disqualify those names from being submitted in our contests. Of course, if you are aware of any direct conflicts within the same industry as the contest’s industry, it is better to avoid submitting those names or disclose the conflicts in the entry comments.

@fxpreneur “TinyStake” for a FinTech investment Platform is super cute! I love it- It made me giggle! I love the playful take on the brief- as mine was more “cold” and straightforward hah! I love seeing how everyone interprets the same info!

Props and thanks to SH for adding the prices to recently sold domains, for fast payments and withdrawals and for a whole bunch of other things I can’t remember at the moment. When credit is due credit is due and in my books SH is doing a lot of good things lately and continuing to disrupt this industry and give the competition a run for their money. I’m almost running out of things to complain about. Oh, submission restrictions! I can still complain about that! But I hope that situation will improve soon too. The wholesale market, though I don’t use it and don’t think I will, also seems to be working so at least for now it doesn’t seem like too many potential end users are aware and hopefully that’s the way it will stay. So to conclude: Good work, SH!

It is a great name and perfect for them :grinning: Congratulations !!!

Kudos to wordLabyrinth for the name: Dishposables

You totally nailed it - Looking forward to seeing them on QVC :wink:

I didnt realize this message, i replied late grrrr. Hahahaha, thank you @littodino

yayy!! Thank youuuu @ChristyMay.