Props/ Got something nice to say? (Cont'd)

Thanks @LauraE and @hollygirl …that one just named itself almost!

7 Likes

Congrats to @Vivegoodkarma for winning a Big one! :moneybag: :moneybag: :moneybag: :moneybag: :moneybag:

8 Likes

Oooh that’s good Clever Jackie

3 Likes

Kudos to all the marketplace logo designer with their superpower to pick assignments like wizards, I feel some pick even before it’s in the queue :joy: . Do share your secrets as I could only pick one after over a billion page refresh over 9 hours today. Here’s to people start favouriting me for their market place logos​:crossed_fingers:t2:

4 Likes

Kudos to @Carol for winning that big $500 CBD project!!! :clap:t4:

10 Likes

Also, Congratz to @Magogo for snagging that $500 Skincare project!!! :sunglasses:

7 Likes

Kudos to @Marcus_N_Bruno for the Tagline: “A Different KIND of Delivery” - It took me a second, but once I got it, it was brilliant! :clap:t4:

9 Likes

Bravo @Benhariy for the name Majestay!

10 Likes

Congratz to my friend and colleague, @exceptionaldeb on her $500 win - Whoop-Whoop!!! - You nailed that one, Girlfriend :clap:t4:

10 Likes

Thank you @AlwriteyThen . Your kind words and acknowledgement made my evening. I look forward to celebrating your next win! :heart:

9 Likes

To all of my Creative Colleagues and Friends :sparkling_heart:

17 Likes

@AlwriteyThen And wishing you the same! Your positive energy and kindness always make me smile :wink: :heart:

12 Likes

Merry Christmas to you too, and all our other Creative Companions. Blessings and May the New Year bring us only JOY x

13 Likes

To my Awesome Creative Colleagues and Friends :fireworks:

15 Likes

Happy New Year to YOU to Alwritey !!
May the art in our Artist Hearts grow and grow and bloom this year.

8 Likes

Kudos to @Stiles for DarkStack Intelligence - Now that’s a very cool name! :sunglasses:

6 Likes

Hello guys

Its after a while that I am back on Squadhelp…

Happy to see some drastic changes and improvement in the website homepage itself…

Also noticed some AI functions being included in premium domain listing section…

It was cool, I guess

2 Likes