Props/ Got something nice to say? (Cont'd)

I too thought that at first but it has been described correctly in the description, so it seems fine.

2 Likes

Ah, I did not realize that! You’re right!

3 Likes

You were correct in your assessment. See the current SH thread on the outside NP domain forum on this topic.

4 Likes

Lol Some buyers don’t know the difference between a $30M and $30K domain name. :smiley: This is a prime example of Logo design messing up a potential sale. Seller is also at fault for not requesting a clearer logo with the other 0 (with a slanted line through it) and without the 1.

1 Like

I did the domain design and it’s amazing it got sold…Yea it would be confused a lot with One.com against 0ne.com but hopefully the buyer would know and was told before purchase.

5 Likes

:smile: Kudos to @KittyKiyay for TrebleKid - that is a fun one!

14 Likes

@memorabletitles – Great tagline for getting the most for your used car. “For what it’s worth” is absolutely perfect for that! Bravo!

9 Likes

@gambit I love your Comedy about Mom’s name.
Momfoolerys is right on target and fun.

I always love when Karen (the CH) comes back for new names for her comedy tours. They are the most fun to submit to.

12 Likes

Thank you Jackie! That is a high compliment coming from you! That one definitely felt like a lightbulb. I have learned not to count my chickens here though. It is definitely rewarding when that “nailed it” feeling is validated.

6 Likes

@Freckles
Friday Plans, what a cool and clever name!!
Love it!

15 Likes

Thank you! I really needed a boost, i had lost my tier A status and was feeling discouraged. I appreciate your virtual fist bump :facepunch:

12 Likes

Nice one ChrisTee for UBHaven’ Pet Training :paw_prints:
Love the playfulness of this name and double meaning!

11 Likes

I have to give a shout out to the logo designer of EarthGlaze. I think it is spectacular!

14 Likes

Yes, it’s really creative! :+1:

6 Likes

I’m not sure anyone mentioned this yet but I love RiskLab. Brilliant.

7 Likes

I’d like to say thanks to @Grant for always taking the time to respond for inquiries and address concerns. Many times after reading people’s concerns, I can relate to them, but sometimes Grant comes along and gives a great explanation why SH is set up the way it is. Overall, they have been really transparent compared to other marketplaces.

Also, a big thank you to SH’s support team (Vincent, Jessica, Mae, Deni, Angelo and possibly more) who are always courteous, patient, and friendly. They are a great example of what a support team should be.

Finally thanks @Darpan as well for continuously innovating the marketplace and assembling a great team. I am relatively new here, but I have enjoyed being a seller here thus far.

7 Likes

I do like it, but I can’t say that it’s unique or creative. You can do a reverse image search on images.yandex.com

1 Like

Awe, I don’t know how many of the domainers read posts in the forum but I just wanted to say that the name BeardsAndBrews that just sold really made me smile. There are so many great marketplace names.

10 Likes

@Serenade I love your Resume Writing Company name:
The Write Applicant ( This is spot on! and love the play on words).

21 Likes

Thank you! I absolutely loved creating that. I appreciate your compliment!

11 Likes