Props/ Got something nice to say? (Cont'd)

Thank you for appreciating !!!

4 Likes

I just want to give a shout-out to Deni and Vincent from the BBT. They are ALWAYS super nice and helpful. :smiley: They are Human! :grinning:

18 Likes

Kudos to Rodrigo for the Jetblade flip logo! Very eye-catching!

7 Likes

That’s a really unique one!!

4 Likes

I sure do got some props & shootouts to give!..

Props to the Blue Button Squad! Super helpful, quick, and friendly. And I love how they say things that assure you there’s a human on the other side of that button, and that they care. A special shoutout however, to Deni at Blue Button! They happen to always be online and answer when I ask a question, and they are always so friendly, personal, and caring!

Props to all the creatives! CreativeCookie, Brimace, tiaraangel, Aquar1us73, IMD, just to name a few out of MANY whom I see around and admire your creativity!

Shoutout to CreativeApple for always asking useful questions during contests!

Shoutout to all the CHs who set realistic standards and provide thorough feedback!

14 Likes

I had to come back to say…

“Chisel&Bloom” made me swoon! :heart_eyes:

So clever and perfect. I feel like that was such a hidden gem domain. It’s my favorite consulting name so far! I forgot who came up with that one (please feel free to show yourself if you see this)! Props!

5 Likes

Kudos to @AlwriteyThen for the Bao Food Truck tagline - Take Another Bao… Go Ahead, You Know You Want Two"
So clever :smile: :+1:!

23 Likes

Very Clever @AlwriteyThen Bravo!

9 Likes

Thanks, Peeps! - I had a lot of fun with that one. :yum:

9 Likes

Big ups to you! I took a shot at that contest but couldn’t quite hit it. I knew something witty was gonna come out of that contest, I mean for that kind of name, it had to be really witty! @AlwriteyThen I MUST SAY, YOU DIDN’T DISAPPOINT. Cheers!!

7 Likes

I agree with everyone…I hope you got a nice fat bonus…you absolutley nailed it !!!

7 Likes

@InternetBrands you really surprised me with your winning name “Turning Point”, what a brilliant idea from you as it keeps making wow!

9 Likes

Yes I agree… “Turning Point” is GOLD! Well done @InternetBrands

8 Likes

I love this tagline!!! Great Job :heart_eyes:

3 Likes

KUDOS to @ajay103 for hisTagline for the Golf Club Cleaning Machine (Kleen Swing) - Don’t Play Dirty - It rocks! :clap: - :sunglasses:

25 Likes

Yes @ajay103 – Soo Perfect and FUN!! Love it!

6 Likes

Congrats to @CyberSquader for Boudoir Sensuel - As Gomez Addams would say: “I Love It When You Speak French!” :heart_eyes:

14 Likes

I just wanted to take a moment to sincerely thank the “Blue Button Team” . They have all been extremely helpful in navigating my dilemmas. I would like to give a particular shoutout to Deni. She has been a real gem !

14 Likes

Congratulations to @littodino for coming up with “Cadsights” for a 3D printing company. Very clever. Sometimes you see a winners entry and think “Of course! Why didn’t I think of that?!” Well done :slight_smile:

11 Likes

Thank you @Odonata! I’ve been having a really rough month, so it made my day to hear from you :blush::two_hearts:

10 Likes