Props/ Got something nice to say? (Cont'd)

Hey! Thanks SH for updating our profile images in the forum to our account profile images!

4 Likes

Lol I must have been left out :woman_shrugging:

1 Like

It didn’t happen to mine yet either. I went into my settings to see if I could upload a picture but it doesn’t allow it. Hmmm (scratches head). Oh well, I’m sure it will update sooner or later :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hi everyone! We’ve been making some updates on the Forum.

In order to update your profile picture on the Forum, please logout from the Forum and log back in. This will automatically copy your profile image from the main website and update it on the Forum.

4 Likes

Didn’t work. Logged out, and back in. Still the same.

2 Likes

Hey jackie,I used the letter style icon on my home page to change my profile picture.

3 Likes

OK, I will try that. My regular pic shows on the contests and main site, just not here. Thanks @Marye5

4 Likes

Let me know if it works for ya:)

3 Likes

Looks like it’s working now. Thanks @Marye5

4 Likes

Boy, are there ever some great people here on SH.
Just had to say that.

11 Likes

KUDOS to Promann for his winning name: Hoodini - Absolutely brilliant!!! :trophy:

14 Likes

Thanks @AlwriteyThen, the pleasure is mine! Immediately I read the contest brief, the name was a no-brainer.

9 Likes

Wanted to appreciate SH teams effort to upgrade some of the bad logos without having to be paid for or requested via our privileges. They upgraded Unjumbled.com today with a logo that makes me proud of the domain name. I wish they would continue to do the same with some of the other high price range one word domains at least. Thank you SH! Kudos! :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Kudos to NameBlaze for the BRILLIANT name for a plant-based meat product: DVine Meat :sunglasses:

14 Likes

I saw that and liked it too - perfect name for them!

7 Likes

YES!! I loved that one too. Great work Nameblaze :smile:

8 Likes

And how about a round of applause to AprilK10 for her amazing name: WoofGang :clap:

16 Likes

@Junaid_Khan – Kudos on your Savvy Spade Logo – Love it!!

9 Likes

Thank you very Much :blush:

5 Likes

Ditto to @Junaid_Khan. I absolutely Love the Savvy Spade Logo. Well done!

6 Likes