Props/ Got something nice to say? (Cont'd)

If thats the case…then why would a creative want someone else to submit their name? If they potentially might not make money if the CH doesn’t buy it…plus then their name can’t be used anymore since it won…what is the benefit to the creative whose name it is?

Holly, in this situation, the creative can keep the name in the marketplace and, yes we can submit them if they won.

I like Pawristocrat from Kasinsky! Really great blend name!

Thanks for the flattering review, Egoriy! :slight_smile:

Kudos to Gina… Her winning name, Pure Wrapture, was pure genius!!! :sunglasses:

Love the name “Sewmadic” by @JenniCrush. Well done! :grinning:

I like ‘Whiskers & Willoughby’ by annoLoc. Good work with words!

@Edukar Thank you so much!

For SH - I’m liking that lightbulb at top with “User Information” at the ready. A very handy time saver. Thanks Squadhelp!

@Nick CONGRATS on your sale!!!

@Commulinks Which sale are we talking about?

Maybe I have the wrong Nick? Marketplace sale… starts with A

In order not to play a guessing game, it would be easier to make a page of the last sold domains indicating to whom the domain belonged before. If we congratulate the winners of the contests, it would like to be able to congratulate the domainers too. For to sell a beautiful domain is to win another victory.

I hope also theres option for those sellers if they want to disclose information or not.

The end of 2019 revealed some excellent winners. The two I think are exceptional are BirthCompass.com from @vuriko (for the post-natal website) and BeyondBurials.com from @MitchR (for the burials in outer space (!). Here’s to more of this quality in 2020!

@LynnParks I really love your logo for Birch & Berry - so classic and beautiful

Agree, that is a really nice Logo.

Thank you so much @Commulinks and @Shanna, you ladies are so sweet and I truly appreciate it! :hugs:

I want to send a shout-out to the blue button team. Thanks to all of you. I tend to interact most with Deni and Mae just because of timing, but everyone is very helpful. I do want to send an extra special shout-out to Deni, though, because every interaction I have with her ends in a smile or chuckle and I love that. I miss Janice and I hope she is still around SH. I don’t know “the guys” as well as I do Deni and Mae. Mae is always so sweet and helpful.

:star_struck::star_struck::star_struck::star_struck::star_struck::wine_glass::wine_glass::wine_glass::wine_glass::sunglasses::sunglasses::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:::tropical_drink:::trophy::trophy::trophy::trophy::trophy:

to Domain Venture 2013
I Love your beach vacation property name

SeaEsta … Bravo

Edit to add:
For those who don’t know, Siesta in Spanish is – an afternoon rest or nap, especially one taken during the hottest hours of the day in a hot climate.