Private Section for Marketplace Sellers

We have added a new private section in the Discussion Forum for Marketplace sellers. If your account is in Good standing and you have atleast 1 active premium listing in SH Marketplace, you will be able to get access to this section automatically.

In order to get access to this section, please logout of the Discussion forum, and log back in. You will then be able to see the following categories:

• Marketplace Sellers
  • Marketplace Sellers / Domains For Sale
  • Marketplace Sellers / Domain Buyer Requests

You can use these sections to add any posts related to domains for sale/ or domain buyer requests. Please remember to assign your posts to an appropriate category from above list so that your posts are only visible to other sellers who are authorized.

As always, we recommend that you continue to take advantage of SH Wholesale Marketplace to buy or sell any domains at wholesale prices. (Reminder, currently SH is not charging any commission for buying or selling from wholesale Marketplace). The forum posts will allow you to offer any limited time/wholesale/ bundle deals to other sellers, as well as to post any unique buyer requests to build your portfolio.

10 Likes

@grant I’ve logged out and in again and still can’t see it :frowning:

5 Likes

Me too. Just blue buttoned it. Glad to hear it’s not just me. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Maybe we’ve been banned already @moretal, they can’t cope with our naughtiness :stuck_out_tongue:

6 Likes

Yeah, we’re the worst. But maybe they’ll let us in too. The blue button rep keeps giving me a link to this announcement for some reason. :joy:

4 Likes

Update: This issue should now be resolved. Please let us know if you face any other issues. Sorry about the confusion.

6 Likes

Thanks. I can see it now.

1 Like

Me too, thanks @grant

But I’m not going in first, it’s dark in there, there might be spiders. You go in first :smiley:

9 Likes

< Puts on a pith helmet and wraps up in mosquito netting > Ok, Peeps, I’m going in… :spider:

10 Likes

loloololol funny :joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:

3 Likes

So is this where we should make marketplace suggestions, too? (Well, I’m gonna do it anyway)

I would like to ask SH to allow us to RE-submit our Basic listings (OR Basic Plus that are not visible in the marketplace) so that expert reviewers can weigh in and SH can reconsider allowing them as premiums.

I am seeing a lot of names that are being approved that aren’t necessarily better than basic names I have that were rejected. I would really appreciate another opportunity to get them approved.

Thanks!

11 Likes

Don’t work and still can’t see it::disappointed:

2 Likes

It appears you are already here but go here in the future:

2 Likes

2020-05-14 Edit: NONE AT ALL

EDIT 20 MAY: Blue-buttoned. Issue solved for now.

@grant this is a weird request… but it means a lot to me (maybe others, too?)… could SH please include our own sales in the dashboard of recent sales so we see are own names that sold among the others? We don’t see our own names in recently sold names and, I dunno but somehow it would give me a “feel good” boost to see my own sold names with the recent sales. Thanks…
I know, it’s kind of egotistical… but sometimes we need small boosts, ya know?

13 Likes

@Commulinks, not so much egotistical but motivating. It’s a great idea…I’m all for motivation.

9 Likes

@grant I believe my account is in good standing but it’s not still marketplace authorized, can you look into it?

Cheers!

1 Like

I cannot see these categories…

1 Like

I would like to further lean my voice to a suggestion which drives in the direction of SH should allow Basic or Basic Plus Listings to be re-submitted for perusal by it’s new crowd-sourced appraisal team.

4 Likes

Great! I subscribe to this suggestion too @Commulinks

1 Like