Premium Marketplace Vs Basic/Basic Plus

I have an interesting question for fellow Creatives.

Which one of the two has more selling potential?

1. Premium Marketplace domain priced at $1699.
  2. The same domain selling at $899 from creative Owned Basic/basic plus listing??

Only difference being that Premium Marketplace has greater visibility. But still wouldn’t you buy the same domain for $899?
I’m registering a few domains and this dilemma is making me think. I don’t even know if one can fix lesser prices for owned domains If it’s selected for premium.

Let me know your thoughts
@Commulinks

1 Like

Premium.
The Basic plus names do not get anywhere near the same attention no matter what price they are. Put everything you can into premium, leave the rest in BP if you have enough likes for that. BP names are ONLY worthwhile if they are visible in the marketplace. Otherwise NOBODY sees them.

4 Likes

Thanks @Commulinks. Much appreciated :slight_smile:

1 Like

Just reviewing some policies.
"Will my Basic Plus listing be included in Squadhelp Premium Domain Marketplace?

If the name receives multiple high ratings in Squadhelp contests after a reasonable number of submissions, it will be automatically included in Squadhelp Premium Domain Marketplace. This will result in a significantly higher visibility because the Squadhelp Premium Domain marketplace is visited by thousands of potential buyers every week. "
What does “if the name receives multiple high ratings in Squadhelp” mean. So its not your high submitted ratings. Does it mean high rating from potential buyers. Confused!

@Hawkeye They mean high ratings from contests. If you enter in contests and get enough high ratings in the CONTESTS it will move up to the Premium marketplace.