Prayers please for me

Holly, I am so very sorry for the loss of your son. May God give you comfort and peace during this very difficult time. You will be in my prayers.

Holly!

My dear friend, my sincerest condolences on the loss of your son. I will be on my knees in prayer for you and your family. I’ve been down this road too and I know that clinging to God and His Son is the only way to find comfort through this very difficult time.

Hi Holly. My sincere condolences on the passing of your son. May the Lord give you and Lucas, and your entire family peace and comfort at this very difficult time. My family and my Church will say a special prayer for you. May he Rest in Peace

I am very sorry for you and your Family and will pray for you and your Son!

Sending you and your family strength Holly. How very sorry I am to read your troubling news. Sending out prayers.

Our hearts hurt so much for you. So so sorry for your loss Holly. No words can express the loss of a son.

@hollygirl I am so sorry for your loss, my thoughts are with you and your family. You’re very cherished here, so do come back soon as you feel able to loose yourself in a little creativity or even just to allow us all to virtually hug you!

Holly, may the Lord give you strength!!!

As the name “holly” implies, please read the book of John 5:28,29. Be very sure the he/she will never die again as the last energy called death will be put to nothing. But before then, accept my hearty condolence

So sorry to hear. Keeping you in my thoughts.

Holly, you know you have my love and prayers. Sweet Toby was blessed to have you as his mom. Prayers for all that are left to mourn <3

My deepest sympathy to you and your family. May God comfort you and give you peace at this difficult time.

I am so sorry for your loss- the loss of a child is something that I cannot fathom. I hope you can find strength from friends and family at this difficult time. Prayers going out to you.

Hollygirl, I don’t normally post on here, but I needed to express my deepest sympathies to you.

Oh Holly you have our prayers so very very sorry …May God uphold your family and loved ones know how to help. May we on AN also be a blessing to you…May the love of community be around you

Oh My God, i’m Just Seeing This, so so sorry for your loss … may he rest in perfect peace … and may the lord Guard and watch over you and Lucas. Stay Strong

Prayers for you all.

@hollygirl I have been on vaca for 10 days and just saw this now upon my return. My prayers are with you and your family during this time.

Just thinking of you this morning Holly…I know these days are unimaginably hard. We havent stopped praying for you .

@hollygirl I know that no words can help but still wanted you to know that you and Lucas are in my thoughts and prayers. I pray you hold tight to the memories and that they bring you some comfort. Bless you and your family ~ Kara