Prayers please for me

I will not be on SH for awhile as I lost my precious son this morning. I wanted to ask those who are so inclined if you would pray for me and his son Lucas.I am heartbroken but have faith he is in a better place. Thank you,friends.

10 Likes

Oh my God, Holly. Oh my god. I am so unbelievably sorry to read this. I will most definitely think of you and Lucas. BIG hugs to you, my friend.

13 Likes

@hollygirl I am extremely sorry to read this.

On behalf of all of us at SH, our thoughts and prayers are with you and Lucas during this difficult time.

24 Likes

@hollygirl may you find comfort, peace, and love from family and friends during this very difficult time. I’m so sorry.

11 Likes

Oh Holly:

I don’t even have the words to express how sad and sorry we are to hear this news - Please know that you and your Family are in our thoughts and prayers, at this time of great loss. :cry:

11 Likes

I’m so very sorry for your loss Holly. I wish I had some profound words of wisdom and comfort to ease your pain. I will pray for you and your family.

10 Likes

My sincere condolences to you and your family. May God give you strength and courage during this difficult time.

12 Likes

Awful!! Please accept my heartfelt condolences!
You are in my prayers!!

10 Likes

Holly,
I am so sorry for the loss of you precious son. My thoughts are with you and your family during this difficult time. :pray:

11 Likes

I am really really sorry to hear this. You and your family are in my prayers.

9 Likes

I am soooooo SORRY and HEARTBROKEN for you you will BE IN MY THOUGHTS AND PRAYERS ENTIRELY!!!

10 Likes

Holly, thank you SO much for taking the time to let us know as we sure would be wondering where you went !!! Sending Love and Prayers to you and Lucas. Take Really good care xoxoxox :heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:

10 Likes

Prayers and Blessings to your entire family. So, so sorry.

10 Likes

Our sincere condolences to you and your family. You all are in our prayers…

10 Likes

I am so very sorry for your loss. Prayers coming your way for you and your family.

10 Likes

Sorry for your loss. Be strong. Occupying your mind with creative thoughts can probably be helpful and perhaps even therapeutic so consider coming back soon.

10 Likes

I know words can’t fully explain how you feel right now but I am truly sorry for your loss Holly. Be strong and come back stronger!

10 Likes

Holly I am so very sorry. May God comfort you and your family and give you strength. Shanna

11 Likes

I’m so sorry to hear this @hollygirl. You have friends here, don’t be afraid to reach out if you need a shoulder.

12 Likes

My sincere condolences, Holly.

9 Likes