Possible Reason For Rejection?

Hi Guys!
Recently my domain SuperSkit.com got rejected. It got rejected in internal review process. I just want to know what could be the possible reason for rejection. In my country ‘Skit’ is a very popular word. I want to know whether it is same in other countries or not. Thanks in advance.:slight_smile:

1 Like

In The United States the word skit means
a short comedy sketch or piece of humorous writing, especially a parody.

4 Likes

Whilst this domain is under 10 letters, has 3 syllables and uses alliteration, it would probably only have a very small niche of buyers in the comedy sketch space. SH I believe, prefers names/domains that could be used in a variety of circumstances therefore appealing to a broader audience and increasing its chance of selling in the first 12 months. I’m no domain expert, but after listening to some of the awesome domaining podcasts as recommended by @AbleBrands, I have learned a lot about why some of my domains (which I thought were great) may have been rejected in the past.

8 Likes

You are the best odanata, I took your other advice re reading announcements. I will take this advice as well. Thanks for helping out fellow creatives.

4 Likes

You’re most welcome :kissing_heart:

1 Like