Payout Request Timeline Update

people like me (struggling to win but always getting turned down and frustrated) always are not considered when making changes on SH, it came all the way from tier status , now to payout request timeline.

1 Like

Since the withdrawal terms have increased, I propose to change the Payoneer method of sending payments from immediate to standart. Payment is transferred within a long space of time (7 days), but the fee is charged as for immediate withdrawal ($ 3 for each withdrawal). Better yet, let people choose their own Payoneer payment method (immediate or standart).

3 Likes

Itā€™s just waaaaaaaay too long! :persevere::slightly_frowning_face:

1 Like

Yeah I totally agree with @AvramChe, I think some(or most) of the problem has to do with CHs being less informed.

ā€¢ Iā€™ve seen cases where CHs would publicly post the entries of other contestants just to point others in the right direction,
ā€¢ Iā€™ve also seen cases where the winning entry picked by the CH would be a misspelling of an entry previously submitted to the contest by another contestant i.e the winning entry was misspelled because the SH system detected and rejected the submission of the name twice, And the painful aspect :confused: is the fact that the CH picked the later entry( :frowning:ļø happened to me once).
There are so many other issues that are caused because CHs arenā€™t aware that theyā€™re violating SH policies(or who knows? šŸ¤·maybe some do it intentionally).
Anyway I think this problem can be solved if thereā€™s an Orientation system regarding SH policies embedded into the CHs User Interface or Dashboard i.e
ā€¢ An introductory video regarding policies(idk if this is already in place) or
ā€¢ A popup system (or message botšŸ¤–) for every action that has a policy e.g when a CH is about to click the button to post a public comment in a contest, The comment posting policy should popup in a box on the screen or if a CH is about to pick a winner, a box containing the SHs winning name selection policy/criteria should popup.

Thatā€™s just my opinion regarding this matterā€¦funny enough this is my first post and I think itā€™s quite a lotā€‹:thinking:(I guess itā€™s because this policy doesnā€™t favor me and I just had to pour out my :heartbeat:ā€¦lol)

1 Like

Please do it in the case of logo design.7 days is really a long period to get the money. We have joined squadhelp since the payout processing is fast. For domain registration i think there is no violation of rule since its just a name. If a violation happens, please punish the culprits but not all by expanding the payout time like this.

1 Like

7 working days is very punitive for creative work especially when you need money urgently, but anyway I understand and adhere to your policies.

Hopefully, there will be new ways to deal with such matters, so as to motivate creative work more because I think somehow that limits and can cause the business to lose very good creatives especially those who have other online platform on which they work and the payouts are much faster.
Thank you

1 Like

Thank you for this feedback. The seven-day timeline will be reduced after you request a few payouts with us. We have some additional checks in place to make sure that contests are awarded correctly and fairly. Given that we are a crowdsourcing site, it is important that we have these measures in place to protect the integrity of the platform. While there may be a slight delay with the first few payouts, that goes away over time.

2 Likes

Makes a lot of sense. At the end of the day, you have to ensure that Peter isnā€™t horribly inconvenienced in order to penalize Paul.
I am sure that with the kind-hearted leadership, we have here, issues are resolved with great love and care.

Question, have any of the users won a contest and been paid, like actually got paid to their paypal?

@ChefRLove86 Yes, people actually get money transferred into their paypal or payoneer accounts when they win a contest and hit the request payout button. Some people have it set to automatically payout and not have to hit the button. Your first win will have a slight delay as they have you fill out your social security info as you do get a 1099 form at the end of the year to report all your earnings for tax purposes.

2 Likes

Yes, I get paid to my Paypal account without a problem

Sure have! Thousands of dollars worth of payments and counting!

1 Like

Why donā€™t my payout approve

I am payout request 20 day ago but my payout not approve ?
I am send 30+ sms but not any help me?
I need very help?
Anyone help me?
Thank you very mcuh

Hi,
You can click on the BlueButton on the bottom right of your screen to message and get help from SquadHelp on this issue.

4 Likes

Kasinski, canā€™t image you doing anything wrong intentionally, you are always a joy here.

2 Likes

Thank you dear; for me these are very pleasant words! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: