Pay Pal not transferring my money

Is anyone else having a problem getting money transferred from Pay Pal to their banking account? I’ve been trying for 2 days to get customer service to respond. Very irritating. I don’t think I’m doing anything wrong with my request. I haven’t won in a long long time so this is pissing me off. HELP:grimacing:

Depending on where you live and what bank you use it can take PayPal up to 6 business days to transfer the money to your bank account, at least that is here in Canada.

I feel there is something else going on. It should transfer in 30 min. if you pay.25 cents or 1 day if you just transfer to the bank. Nothing has happened. Thank you for your response.

I can pay 25 cents, $0.25, and have the money deposited into my checking account in less than a minute. But I have had the same PayPal account for about 20 years, the same checking account for over a decade and it’s with a national bank, and my home address is in the US and has been the same address for well over 5 years. I can also pay nothing and the deposit will appear in my account the next morning.

Not that I am bragging, just saying that the reason could be any one of several variables or even a combination of several variables.

1 Like

It’s different if you’re in America. In Canada my bank can take hours or sometimes days. It’s annoying, I wish there was an option for people living outside America to get it instantly.

1 Like

Thanks for all your ideas. I took care of it. Its now in my bank. Geeeezzee

2 Likes