Oh my goodness..unbelievable!

I am literally shaking and feel like I want to pass out. Unbelievably…I just won a $500 contest.I have never won anything at that level before.After having such a run of non success…to win this makes me feel glad I hung in and didn’t give up. I am not trying to boast…I am really humbled by it…I just want to give encouragement to those who find themselves in a dry spell to stay encouraged, and keep plugging away.You never know when the next name you enter just might be the winning one. Thanks to all who gave me encouragement and pep talks! I am so grateful!

24 Likes

Oh Holly!!! WOW!!! You so deserve this win. I am incredibly happy for you and no, you are not boasting! It is awesome.
:tada::tulip::four_leaf_clover:

PS: I had to go look for it! What a great name!!! I had trouble getting traction on that one! Oh Holly, just so happy for you.

6 Likes

Thanks so very much,Clinks! I usually don’t get traction in the higher pay ones…so was surprised when I did in this…but was trying not to get my hopes up. I feel so blessed. You don’t know how much it came at a time I really needed it also.I appreciate your kind words, and how supportive you always are. It’s nice that on SH, we don’t have to be just competitors, but can be friends too,and happy for each others successes. That’s what makes it extra nice! :0)

6 Likes

Wow! That’s super inspiring! Can’t wait to see the winning name. Well done!:bouquet:

6 Likes

Well it is even better that it came at a time when you’ve really needed it. I can tell you I’ve had many moments like that here. I remember telling @Darpan once that he may not realize that SH is more than he realizes to many of us…

6 Likes

Great BIG Congrats Hollygirl! I know how you feel. I have always had NO luck with the high dollar contests but a while back I got a huge shock when I won a $400 contest. The moment is almost surreal. I’m so happy for you. You deserve it.

6 Likes

Wooooooohoooooooo!! Yay! I am.happy for you too @hollygirl. Congratulatiooooon :grinning: Fantastic

5 Likes

Doing The Happy Dance with ya, Girlfriend!!! :dancers:

6 Likes

I am really touched by the good will and support…thank you! Sending winning vibes to all of you! :heart_eyes:

4 Likes

Congrats on that good win,TK. It is so wonderful when that happens. I know I had to look at it twice to be sure I wasn’t seeing things! Thanks for your kind words…I appreciate it!

2 Likes

Wowzers! Congratulations :slight_smile: That’s like winning 5 contests in 1! Yes, I also couldn’t gain traction on that one - high five to you. I bet this just made your day, best feeling ever.

5 Likes

That is so GREAT !!! Lets go out and celebrate :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

6 Likes

CONGRATULATIONS! What a huge win! You deserve it :slight_smile: Love that we can all encourage each other. Really does feel like a community!

7 Likes

Absolutely THRILLED for you @hollygirl. A fantastic Christmas coming up in your house!

4 Likes

So happy for you! Congrats!

3 Likes

@hollygirl Congrats to you. Well deserved!

3 Likes

Congrats!! It’s always fun to win big. Biggest pot I have ever won on one of these was $900. I was shocked too! But it works, if you work it! Trust your instincts!

Madison

8 Likes

Wow !!! @envisionit $900 That is also amazing. I imagine that would have been a Happy Day with a Happy Dance :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Indeed, I did!:dancer:t2::dancer:t2::dancer:t2::dancer:t2::dancer:t2::dancer:t2::dancer:t2::dancer:t2::man_dancing::man_dancing::man_dancing::man_dancing::man_dancing::man_dancing::man_dancing::man_dancing::man_dancing:
I remember I kept thinking it had to be a mistake, because Life got so busy at the time that I was on break and totally had forgotten about entering. Need a few more of those!

3 Likes

HOTDOG! You go girl! That is a HUGE win!!! And I know you said you had been feeling a little discouraged lately- what a turn around! And that name was definitely a winner. Simple yet says a lot!
CONGRATS Holly! Well deserved :ok_hand:

3 Likes