No ratings in contests

this post has been removed.

SH will do a random draw of all contestants and award it to 4 random creatives.

2 Likes

I believe its split to any creative who participated AND received atleast 5 loves in the previous month.

2 Likes

In my experience, either the CH will rate after the ending, the CH will abandon (and SH will pick randoms, as Jackie said), or the CH will just pick a winner without rating at all. I’ve had this happen several times, and I have bluebuttoned it. I was told by SH that rating is optional for CHs and they don’t have to utilize it, it’s there to help make their decision easier but however they wish to do it, is up to them.

2 Likes

We posted at the same time. I didn’t know that it was only 4 creatives but I’m pretty sure you have to have had 5 loves

1 Like

Yes, only 4 creatives if nothing is rated…better than 50 shortlisted for a dollar…

5 Likes

I haven’t received ratings on any entries I’ve submitted to any contest in more than a day and a half :disappointed: guess it’s better than orange, though.

[quote=“rareworthy, post:4, topic:2374”]
I was told by SH that rating is optional for CHs and they don’t have to utilize it, it’s there to help make their decision easier but however they wish to do it, is up to them[/quote]
Hmmmm - I did not know that - Thanks for sharing this, Rare! :kissing:

2 Likes

Many of those CHs end up choosing winners anyway. I’ve won contests on un-rated entries before. There’s more of them than we notice because of the volume.

3 Likes

@AlwriteyThen

Ratings are an extremely important tool for feedback, and we stress the importance of this in all communications to the CH, including their daily alerts and actionable alerts.

4 Likes