Newly Renovated Apartment contest

@Dan
Could you please check this one out . This is his 3rd time running this same exact contest. And the only trending member just joined, only entered 1 contest…this one, and 1 entry.
Ty sir

1 Like

I checked him out in his first contest and he is actually a property developer - maybe he will rate more people soon

2 Likes

I’m glad he’s real, but I hope he is not awarding his buds.

2 Likes

Why does my sense tell me that both top attendees in each of the contests is the same the screen names although diff are similar as in I just hit keyboard for about 6 characters

3 Likes

Im wondering how someone entered the address as a name when he has only just given it …hmmmm

he didnt like any names in the first contest but has decided to do two more for 200 dollars each - that makes perfect sense

2 Likes

Can @Dan @Janice keep an eye on his contests his first winner http://www.squadhelp.com/User/26325 is MIA not accusing just saying its unusual ) Or at least crosscheck winner and CH info

Which was my fear when I posted this

1 Like

Common sense would say most people who just join and win 200 bucks entering only 11 contests would be back asap after winning, to enter more contests. but I dunno maybe he found a place to live rent free! lol

2 Likes

@LorinRyle, @seezall: We are looking into this contest.

3 Likes

ty …20 characters

I think I need investigating… I keep coming back even though I am winning nothing! I’m the crazy one!

Just thinking out loud…I find the writing service comp a little strange. The person responding in discussion is a different name to the CH name. His comprehension of the discussion questions is fairly poor, for someone offering a professional english writing service. He says he did some rating (rated only 3 entries)…I don’t know, just strange to me.

3 Likes

I thought the English was a little off too lol

Are both his winners blatant enough to do something? @Dan @janice

4 Likes

presumably rather more than one residence in an apartment complex

3 Likes

:::::shaking my head::::: This is so sad and frustrating.

2 Likes

plus it would seem he has a load of money - so there is no need for this

1 Like

I have to agree. Both of his winners for his apartment contests are brand new with only a few entries. @Dan, can you kindly look into this?

1 Like

We are currently investigating both contests. If we find any evidence of violation of our terms, we will take immediate action.

4 Likes

I was giving this contest holder the benefit of the doubt on the apartment complex contest because Jackie was placed at the top. However it seems he doesn’t deserve it.

5 Likes

Thanks Dan, I know you all will do the best you can to find a link between them. Hopefully you succeed.

4 Likes