New Definitions for Common Words Game
Inspired by a post by @Commulinks we are starting up another game for everyone to have fun and challenge themselves. Here is the inspiring post and article for such, so you can get a better basis of understanding:
From this, a game is being derived that should be funny, challenging, and give everyone something to do in down times whenever they wish.
- Use common, ordinary, REAL words
- Give the word and REAL definition for the word then give your new definition for the word
- feel free to use examples, gifs, pictures, etc to support your new meaning
- You can do many words in one post or do one word at a time, however you feel comfortable, just let a few people reply after you before posting again.
- PLEASE reply and comment on people’s ideas – just do so by using reply (to them) button and QUOTING their post so people aren’t confused what’s going on and things don’t get too much off topic.
- PLEASE feel free to like posts to be supportive of those that have funny/good ideas (the point of this game is to have fun and show love to the funny and creative responses)
- It should go without saying, but please be respectful, please follow forum rules, and keep questionable topics/words/responses out of this game. Use your best judgement and be responsible, please.
(my first example isn’t the greatest but is to just get the game going)
Old meaning - 1. a feeling of reassurance and relaxation following release from anxiety or distress. 2. assistance, especially in the form of food, clothing, or money, given to those in special need or difficulty.
New meaning - what trees do in the Spring to celebrate still being alive.