Never delete again a 3 star entry

I deleted my entry which is Go Antislip because it only received 3 star and there are already 4 stars who are trending. I thought it was a bad entry but then it was selected as the winner.Ouch…anyways, congratulation Kral.

1 Like

Wasn’t it in the brief at the beginning :confused:

2 Likes

very odd but I have won with a name that was in the brief before

1 Like

@firehawk828; Ouch! I thought I had tried it earlier in the contest and found it to be in use. I had been trending with some real good names, or so I thought. On the last day of the contest, I tried go antislip again and he bumped my 4 stars down to 3 and immediately gave me a 5 star for go antislip. Go figure. It sucks that I won that way, but one never knows what the ch is going do or what they really want.

*As a general rule I only delete 1 & 2 stars, unless specified by the ch to go ahead and ditch anything below a four.

Hope you have a better week!

1 Like

I had a heartbreaker I hope its not the winning name( In the land hunter contest. I had Land4Hunts. The CH didn’t rate in a first flurry of ratings so I pulled it tried to immediately re enter it for Visibility sake, Poof subbed by another User ARGHHHH!!! CH said its on his shortlist(

1 Like

If we delete our entries do the ratings leave our stats? I’m brand new here and had the misfortune of entering 5 names in a contest in which 340ish of the 380ish entries received 1 star. Not such a good way to start my stats :/. Thanks for the info.

@seezall. Forget about the hunter contest. You won again 2 in a row.You really are a tough competitor… Congrats!!!

2 Likes