Need inspiration guys!

hello squadhelp. feeling so much depressed . need inspiration from you guys! whos there now?

All I can say is Keep Trying and don’t give up! It’s taken some of us months before we won. One creative I know of took her three months before she won her first. Now she wins at a steady stream. Keep at it, and a (((hug))) to help you along your creative journey!

3 Likes

Keep at it, Unique - Sometimes, it takes a while for you to “find your groove,” but once you do, and you bag your 1st win, it totally makes the waiting worthwhile. :relaxed:

3 Likes

Hi UAura, just know this, depression lies hon, you have to look at it like an illness and an enemy. It also doesn’t last forever. If you have access to upbeat music play it. I PROMISE you, it will break.

2 Likes

hey Laura we have little bit similarities in laura aura. :smile: i always feel instantly inspierd when you reply,

2 Likes

thanks Alwritey. yeah im keeping it up & feel energized for all of my wonderful friends

2 Likes

:thumbsup: i always fighted with depression slogana & won and squad help came to me as blessings for me as my earning source , as group of creative friends & many more …

2 Likes

Go Aura Go !!! You can do it… surrender to your creativity and let it fly :slight_smile:

4 Likes