Need a lot more positivity from CHs

I’m just going to let the title of this comment stand and ask SH to do all in your power to promote positivity from CHs, which goes a LONG way…
Thanks

4 Likes

I so agree. Thanks for the comment.

1 Like

Okay. We’ll brainstorm on this.

1 Like

its quite odd that they start contests .Someone asks them what they mean by a certain thing in the brief and you never hear another word from them until they pick some weird winning name that has nothing to do with what they seemed to be asking for.What would be the reason for spending good money on a contest that you dont show any interest in

3 Likes

Yes I agree-- when a CH knocks every single name with an unpleasant or copied comment … it can be kind of disheartening. Some can’t even give out an “on the right track” after 150 entries. Those CH’s of course lessen their chances of finding a great name. They sometimes forget the old saying " you get more flies with honey…" That being said there are plenty of CH’s that are super positive and constructive. Those are often the counselor/ psychologist types and they love every name~! It really runs the gamut.

3 Likes