My first win, woooo hoooo

just got my first win , WOW …what a feeling . I knew when I entered the name that it was good & that I had a winner . I’m glad that the ch liked it . I just might have to take a trip to Oregon to try out the beer myself ( hmm , I wonder if they will let me order online ,lol ) anyway I’m glad to get that first win monkey off my back so to speak . I want to thank tjwags541 & Klamath basin brewing for my first win & "love it " rating . I’m glad that you "LOVED " the name & I am honored that your defiance double ipa will be re-named WAGON TRACKS DOUBLE IPA ( in honor of the pioneers who left wagon ruts that can still be seen on the Oregon national historic trail today ) . again , thanks for giving me my first win & I wish you & Klamath basin brewing the best .

10 Likes

[quote=“rwjr1, post:1, topic:1632”]
I’m glad to get that first win monkey off my back
[/quote] :speak_no_evil:
Congratz!

Congratulations! I’m still waiting for my first win so I can understand your excitement!

thanks alwritey then , by the way …nice screen name , love the pun . & just keep hanging in there ohio , that first win will eventually come for you .

1 Like

Congratulations !!! :thumbsup: :beers: :grinning:

Congratulations there!

thanks ChristyMAY & lauraE , I wish both of you the best of luck in contests …except when I’m in the same contest ,lol

1 Like

Congraaaaatulaaaationssssssss. :grinning:

Congrats! It wasn’t too long ago when I had my first (and only) win but that feeling is great! Somewhere in Kansas a waste disposal service is using the name I came up with. How cool is that??? lol But, I’m not going to drive to Kansas and throw something away! :-o Have fun with it and congrats again!

1 Like

[quote=“BrendaGravermoen, post:9, topic:1632”]
Somewhere in Kansas a waste disposal service is using the name I came up with. How cool is that???[/quote]

It’s even cooler when you Google your winning name and their website pops up - You kinda feel like a proud “Mama” :smile:

2 Likes

LOL! There are times when coming up with the right name is almost like giving birth! :wink:

3 Likes

lol , thanks fxpreneur & congrats to you on the recent photo booth contest win . & Brenda , I love that pic of you . you have a beautiful face & I’m a sucker for a woman with glasses , if you ever decide to take that trip to Kansas I’d be more than happy to ride along with you ,lol

2 Likes

Thank you, rwjr1! That is very sweet of you to say! And, if I ever go to Kansas, I’ll keep that mind! lol

1 Like

Remember, BrendaGravermoen, just click your heels three times, and say…

4 Likes

and say…“OMGOMG!” ?? lol Just teasing :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

5 Likes