More bugs as usual, your wholesale names are HIDDEN

This has been reported since 3 days ago, and it’s still unfixed till today. If anyone is sending names to the wholesale area, be warned - not all names will be shown. Wholesale buyers who do NOT touch the filters will never see your names. Just sorting will not work. So if you keep lowering your prices but your name never gets sold, you better check & send reports to SH. I see many names priced less than $20 all HIDDEN because of this bug.

6 Likes

Yup, same here. Also, if you search the marketplace several times, the search stops working and you can’t look anymore.

3 Likes

I also noticed that when I buy a Squadhelp registered domain from the wholesale marketplace and I relist it in the wholesale marketplace later, it’s kind of hidden.

I wonder why it was programmed that way. I hope this is corrected.

3 Likes

I am still having problems with the wholesale marketplace. When I search for names that I listed from low to high, my names don’t appear with the others in the same price range.
And there is still a problem if you remove a name and put it back - it doesn’t show up.

Please, SH, could you fix all of the bugs in the wholesale marketplace please!

5 Likes

@Grant - I BEG SH to PLEASE FIX the wholesale marketplace problems!!!

3 Likes

@everyone WARNING TO ALL WHOLESALE MARKETPLACE USERS - THE WHOLESALE MARKETPLACE IS CURRENTLY TOO UNSTABLE TO BE USED. ALL NAMES INCLUDING NEW NAMES THAT ARE SENT TO THE WHOLESALE MARKETPLACE NO LONGER SHOW ON THE FRONT PAGE OF THE WHOLESALE MARKETPLACE. MERELY SORTING WILL NOT SHOW EITHER.

YOU WILL ALSO BE REQUIRED TO WAIT FOR 48 HOURS BEFORE REPORTING THE ABOVE PROBLEM USING THE BLUE BUTTON. AFTER REPORTING, ONLY A FEW OF MY REPORTED NAMES GOT FIXED.

BUYERS BEWARE - THERE IS CURRENTLY AN ONGOING CASE WHERE MY WHOLESALE BUYER WAS CHARGED WITHOUT GETTING THE NAME INTO ESCROW STATUS.

I ADVISE ALL OF YOU TO HOLD OFF ON ALL SH WHOLESALE ACTIVITY UNTIL SH FIXES ALL THE PROBLEMS.

CHECK YOUR WHOLESALE LISTINGS, ASK YOUR REGULAR BUYERS, AND REPORT ANY ISSUES TO SH ASAP!

1 Like

MORE TO ADD

And this is for a name that was fixed and purchased on the same day. If it wasn’t fixed I doubt it’ll be bought for a long time. Which means the regular gold+ wholesale buyers aren’t likely to be notified of new wholesale listings

I think what is happening is all domains below $19 are by default not shown unless u use the filter below $25. I guess they discouraging ppl to throw prices so cheaply.

Another issue is now u can list in wholesale market with Offer Price status and if this is enabled then u won’t be able to see the original approved price and the year it was registered which I think many sellers will use this to sell for older names. You will end up buying names with original approved prices of $999.

I think SH should be transparent about the domain name and to display the year and original approved pricing for buyers to make an informed decision.

2 Likes

I think what is happening is all domains below $19 are by default not shown unless u use the filter below $25. I guess they discouraging ppl to throw prices so cheaply.

I’m still checking the wholesale marketplace and so far I’ve seen even names at $39 are hidden. My meta names at $100 (at page 6-7) are also hidden. So price isn’t the factor here.

1 Like

I just want to point out that there is nothing wrong with names that were originally approved at $999. In the beginning of the marketplace, SH priced our names lower and once things got rolling, the prices started going up. So those of us who had names at $999 increased prices to be in line with what SH did, which they announced.

So, this does NOT mean that domain owners jacked their prices up.

2 Likes

The wholesale marketplace seems to be fixed for now. Keeping fingers crossed…

EDIT: except for a strange customer who hasn’t give any push/transfer instructions yet since more than a day ago. Hopefully not a new bug again.

2 Likes

Thanks for pointing this out.

I confirm that some of my names are not showing up too. This issue has to be fixed asap because it affects the visibility of the domains and therefore it slows down the business of anyone that’s active on the wholesale marketplace.

3 Likes

Just checked the wholesale marketplace again. Back to hell one. The fix can’t even last for 2 days.

2 Likes

Oh man!!! This is a really big problem.

2 Likes

An observation: during the time when the wholesale marketplace seemed fixed, the sort option [price - high to low] was not available. If this is the actual culprit causing the problems I believe we’ll be better off without that option. I don’t see why would a wholesale buyer look for super high priced items first. If anyone else have actual experiences suggesting otherwise I would like to know.

3 Likes

My names are not showing, either and to be honest, I have no idea how anyone would find them at all, if not a sort from low to high. This problem is causing real financial harm at this point, IMHO.

5 Likes

This appears to be fixed again.

2 Likes

Sent some names to the wholesale marketplace today and 1 is not showing up in search hours after.

1 Like

Our blurbs about ourselves are missing on public portfolios. We should have an Our Creatives page.

Is if me or is this site super slow today?

2 Likes