Merry Christmas to all!

I wish you all Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays! May this moments be peaceful and full of joy!

Merry Christmas!! Wishing you all a great new year to come.

Merry Christmas to you all and Happy New Year!!

Merry Xmas to one and all!

Merry Christmas to you all!

@hollygirl…you and your family are in my thoughts this holiday season. I wish you all some peace. Sending hugs your way !

How incredibly sweet you are to think of me. I truly appreciate it.
Its been rough going this year…but my youngest daughter is due today to have her baby( still no active labor though …) so it helps to have something to concentrate on other than who we’re missing this year. We will have someone new to welcome.
I still miss my boy so much,but know he’s safe in Gods hands,and no longer so sick and suffering.

It means so much to receive these caring thoughts. May your Christmas be happy and blessed! Hugs…

Merry Christmas to all who celebrate.

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to everyone! Stay safe. This Wednesday, I’ll need some prayers. I’m dreading this day.

Merry xmas to the entire squadhelp community, may we all have the grace to celebrate more of it on earth. @Dan @grant It will be so good to have a bonus today cus it’s gift season, it can come in form of Cha Ching, to at least make people smile. Just saying, LOL

That’s not likely to happen :slight_smile: and since it will be a holiday on 31st and 1st we are pobably going to see cha-ching on 2nd. Not that it makes much difference when you include 5-7 day PayPal waiting period :slight_smile:

On behalf of entire team at SH, I would like to wish everyone a wonderful Holiday Season and a happy and peaceful New Year. For those who celebrate Christmas, a very Merry Christmas to you and your family!

Merry Christmas to the whole community!:evergreen_tree:
I wish you a lot of happiness, to you and to the people who matter to you. Joy, good health, warmth, color, and … creativity!:sun_with_face::rainbow::paintbrush:

MagKo, from France.

Merry Christmas! from the Sooner State with love :heart: