Marketplace Submission Time Limit

@grant

May I request that there be a time limit in place for rejected marketplace submissions to allow us to submit them again. Many of us feel that we have submissions that should have made it through but didn’t.

I understand that you don’t want to be inundated with duplicate submissions and I don’t know the answer to that. Perhaps only those names we loved enough to go out and buy (owned domains only)? Or perhaps only 5% of our submissions may be re-submitted? Or only names under 10 letters? Or one name per day? Or something else?

Thanks for considering.

7 Likes

@AbleBrands - Thank you for following up on this concept. At this time, we are receiving a large number of new submissions, but we will keep your ideas in mind as we continue to grow the Marketplace.

1 Like

@grant:This may be off-topic.my question is concerning premium taglines accepted.While we can’t submit our taglines to SHMP how does getting a premium tagline happen? I’ve searched the web over and can’t find an answer.Thanks!

1 Like

Hi @Marye5,

I’m not aware of any mechanism for securing a taglines for “premium resale.” What makes a name sellable is the ownership of the exact match .com (sometimes .co, .io, etc.). This is not repeatable with taglines.

I hope that answers your question.

1 Like

@grant…Ok…That’s the conclusion I was needing.Just bugs me when I can’t find answers,could the “premium accepted” be removed from tagline contests?? Thanks!

@Marye5 - This should not be the case :confounded: Are you able to blue button an example, so the engineering team can take a look. Thank you.

@grant
Yes I will bb it.Thanks!

1 Like