Make $500/Day On SH!

laughter that increases in volume and looniness as it builds

^zero disrespect to SH, I just find these claims amusing.

15 Likes

lolololololololololololololololol
so true lololol

11 Likes

HAHAHAHAH HE SAID I MADE 66K IN ONE MONTH NOPE. Wrong.

3 Likes

He was the one I messaged you about a year or two ago. He shows you and Marvon7 in his videos.

3 Likes

ROFL :rofl::joy::rofl:. I think you guys should go comment on it “appropriately” and we should all like the comments. So ppl don’t get hoodwinked. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

3 Likes

17 Likes

:yum:Liked your comment! :pray:t4::+1:t3:

1 Like

To get your video seen on YT before you had to make some bold claims, but to be seen today you have to make really ridiculous claims.

2 Likes

In that case, from now on, I shall participate not only in 1 contest per day but in

2 contests!!!
$1000 MMMUUUAAAHAHAHA!!!

14 Likes

LOL! good form. : )

(20 characters)

4 Likes

Hhheeeeehee lol lol :grin: :laughing:

4 Likes

WHAT! I only made 500 in 8 months? What am i doing wrong…anyone?

7 Likes

Going over the comments, Looks like there were many new signups looking for overnight success.

3 Likes

How is it going larimar??? Got your $1000 yet, lol?

2 Likes

Dear Bullen,
congratulations on your latest win! :champagne: :confetti_ball: :partying_face: I was so happy to see you on the Winners page and thought of this topic immediately!

You see what happens when you listen to the sage advice: “$$$ just to type”!

I am not so active on the platform these days, I log in, in the morning, to make my daily $1000 and then go about my day.
However, I was thinking of refining my work here and from now on submitting ‘3 letters or less’ names only. It’s quicker. Leaves me time to participate in:
3 contests!
$1500!!!

15 Likes

LOL lol lol :joy: :rofl: :rofl:

5 Likes

Thank you sooo much larimar, so nice of you to notice! I am happy to see that you are continuing your quest of breaking new ground here at SH, you truly are a pioneer, who would ever come up with these genius ideas of making quick cash, im a fan! :+1: :grin:

6 Likes

Your 15 minutes of fame on YouTube, but we all know you are destined for big things.

4 Likes