Make $500/Day On SH!

laughter that increases in volume and looniness as it builds

^zero disrespect to SH, I just find these claims amusing.

16 Likes

lolololololololololololololololol
so true lololol

11 Likes

HAHAHAHAH HE SAID I MADE 66K IN ONE MONTH NOPE. Wrong.

4 Likes

He was the one I messaged you about a year or two ago. He shows you and Marvon7 in his videos.

3 Likes

ROFL :rofl::joy::rofl:. I think you guys should go comment on it “appropriately” and we should all like the comments. So ppl don’t get hoodwinked. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

3 Likes

18 Likes

:yum:Liked your comment! :pray:t4::+1:t3:

1 Like

To get your video seen on YT before you had to make some bold claims, but to be seen today you have to make really ridiculous claims.

2 Likes

In that case, from now on, I shall participate not only in 1 contest per day but in

2 contests!!!
$1000 MMMUUUAAAHAHAHA!!!

15 Likes

LOL! good form. : )

(20 characters)

4 Likes

Hhheeeeehee lol lol :grin: :laughing:

4 Likes

WHAT! I only made 500 in 8 months? What am i doing wrong
anyone?

7 Likes

Going over the comments, Looks like there were many new signups looking for overnight success.

3 Likes

How is it going larimar??? Got your $1000 yet, lol?

2 Likes

Dear Bullen,
congratulations on your latest win! :champagne: :confetti_ball: :partying_face: I was so happy to see you on the Winners page and thought of this topic immediately!

You see what happens when you listen to the sage advice: “$$$ just to type”!

I am not so active on the platform these days, I log in, in the morning, to make my daily $1000 and then go about my day.
However, I was thinking of refining my work here and from now on submitting ‘3 letters or less’ names only. It’s quicker. Leaves me time to participate in:
3 contests!
$1500!!!

18 Likes

LOL lol lol :joy: :rofl: :rofl:

5 Likes

Thank you sooo much larimar, so nice of you to notice! I am happy to see that you are continuing your quest of breaking new ground here at SH, you truly are a pioneer, who would ever come up with these genius ideas of making quick cash, im a fan! :+1: :grin:

7 Likes

Your 15 minutes of fame on YouTube, but we all know you are destined for big things.

4 Likes

Dear Bullen, :champagne:

once again, you took the advice and ran with it.

I rest my case.

I don’t know what’s the proper way to congratulate a Swede who grew up in Australia, currently living in Mexico, but I can try:

Göod oñ ya, mate! :partying_face:

7 Likes

Yes larimar, for a while there I was losing hope! Actually I was on the verge of asking you to please step back a bit, you know like only log in once every two days or so, to leave some crumbles for your fellow Creative’s to nimble on! But then finally your system produced fruit, thanks! Cheers!!!

3 Likes