Login Issues "remember me" not working

Is anyone else having an issue with the Login “remember me” not working? Whether I am on a desktop or device I am always having to re-login.

6 Likes

Yes, I have been having the same issue…ever since they made me change my password

3 Likes

Everyday at least once I have to log in.

3 Likes

No problems here. Desktop. Chrome. Only ever use one this one method to visit SH.

If I am on my tablet I do…but on my desktop it’s fine.

Two laptops, both chrome, both I never had to log into. In fact, I usually have two SH tabs ‘pinned’ – one for the forum, and one for the site itself on both browser/both computers. This has not changed in any way, the only thing that has changed is SH made me change my password. My browser remembers the password and all, no problem there for either of them, but I have to login every day now for some reason when I didn’t have to before.

1 Like

All the time, CherryPop. Especially on my cellphone

1 Like

Yes. Was wondering if it was just me. Have to log in every time.

@Lollypop
I am having the same issue on my desktop and my handheld devices.

PS: Just saw where I’ve gotta create a new password,hasn’t been that long ag …had to do the same thing(scratching my head)?

Marye5. I’ve also had to redo my password, after doing it recently.

@grant
I am still having to log in and I
just reset my password as requested the other day. Every time I get on my desktop…I have to reenter credentials? Will this be fixed soon? Thanks!

1 Like

:raised_hand_with_fingers_splayed:same issue here when i try to login through my laptop via (Mozilla firefox)

2 Likes

Hi there - There was a temporary glitch. However it should be fixed. If you’re still having issues please contact us directly via the Blue Button, so we can look into your specific situation further.

4 Likes

Thank you Grant. Will let you know when I log out.

Is anyone else still having to login on when opening contest page? I am experiencing this on my devices and desktop:(:frowning:

ALSO …I am receiving feedback via entry way too late in the game(example: a contest has closed and I just received a second message “repeat” from ch )and had deleted that entry way before a winner was chosen!! Anyone else having these issues? Asking before I get SH on it…Thanks!

3 Likes

Login issues and receiving notifications very very late here as well plus a couple of other issues that I’ve just BBed. I didn’t mention the login or the notifications, though, so unless they’ve looked at the boards, they don’t know about these yet. May be in need of a BB as well.

2 Likes

Yeah I agree. …it is the quickest solution. Thanks rw!

2 Likes

Whoo Wee :cold_sweat::cold_sweat:I’m having a cyberatic melt down :tired_face::tired_face::tired_face:lol. …ever feel this way y’all? ???

3 Likes

Once again I’m having to sign in on all my internet devices including my desk top.Anyone else having issues?Soooo frustrating!!!

1 Like

Yep, once more. Seems to happen in waves, doesn’t it. There for awhile I didn’t have to. Now. every. single. time. on. every. single. device.

1 Like