Liking the "YourName-SeeComments" suggestion

I’m very happy that SH has implemented a new way to submit premium domain names in contests. There have been a few contests lately where the CH is open to premium domains (ex: $1,000, $10,000, etc.) I always wondered how I can submit those domains properly (usually I would put “The” in front or “Co.” after or something along those lines and then comment in the box). It’s great to see that we can submit premium domain names in a uniform way. Thanks SH!

6 Likes

Me too. I used to put 4Sale after the name or 123 or something assuming they would read the comment…

2 Likes

Where are you guys seeing this, I am not seeing anything different?

Jackie, In some of the briefs now they are asking us to submit premium domain names up to a certain amount. So you will only see it those briefs where they are requesting this. I hope this helps. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Hi Jackie - yes, @ChristyMay is right - I’ve noticed it just in the last couple of days within the brief for contests open to premium domains . I believe one if not both contests were co-managed by SH. The verbiage has been the same: “We are also open to premium domains up to $_____. To submit these domains enter YourName-SeeComments.com as your submission, and provide more detail about the premium domain in the comments”. :sunny:

1 Like

Ok, I must not have entered in any of those yet. Thanks guys!

1 Like

so, when we do that, if they are offering up to x, we own the domain, are we still only getting the contest amount? I know if we are in market place its a 40 percent split with SH taking the risk ect, but what happens in this scenario?