Lets play a game

(pretend we have a warm camp fire and some smores)
“Once upon a time in a land far far away there was a …”

7 Likes

…there was a place where we all lived happily ever after. But first, let me tell you about…

7 Likes

but first, let me tell you about the witch and the warlock who vexxed the world with…

7 Likes

who vexxed the world with the Rona and a Baby Shark song,
(Baby shark, doo, doo, doo, doo, doo, doo Baby shark, doo, doo, doo, doo, doo, doo, Baby Shark)
And if that wasn’t bad enough…

8 Likes

and here we go, that doo doo doo will stuck in my mind for 24 hours. :laughing: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

5 Likes

And doo doo doo doo to all this. The witches brewed up a special elixir for the child bearers, as they were banished from the land of starbucks…they called it Mommy Juice

7 Likes

they called it Mommy Juice. But then Daddy Goose came and said that he was a great reincarnator and now his name is Howard the Duck

7 Likes

Howard the duck loved starbucks, so he bought himself some along with Mommy Juice for his love. She hated the Mommy Juice so tipped in some power from Daddy Goose’s go cup…

6 Likes

As Daddy Goose took a sip off his go cup and tasted all that power!! Both Daddy Goose and Howard incarnated got transported in a flash of energy and landed on one off Saturn’s rings just at the crucial conjunction …

7 Likes

… crucial conjunction with Jupiter! “Daddy Goose”, said Howard, “I don’t think we’re in Kansas any more”. Just as he said that, someone behind them yelled “Cut!”. They turned around and saw none other than Stanley Kubrick and the whole set. “Were we in Kubrick’s movie, this whole time, down on our dear Earth?” pondered Daddy Goose…
But there was no time for these thoughts because…

7 Likes

Both Daddy Goose and Howard the Duck were the embodiment of Kubrick himself. What was it? - thought Stanley - I dream that I’m Daddy Goose? Or Daddy Gooose dreams that he is Howard the Duck, Stanley Kubrick and many, many other characters from and outside this world/ Perhaps I need to make a movie about how the Americans landed on the moon so that all people think that we live on a real planet, and not someone’s imagination - Stanley decides

6 Likes

Stanley decides to move the Clockwork Orange forward to Red - yes, the red planet that is - and says “Here’s Johnny!.” when they land but there’s a major problem…

6 Likes

Mommy Juice, who am I? Where am I? - Daddy Goose repeated in a fever. Maybe I’m Johnny? Duck? Stanley? Images flashed swiftly before his eyes. But in the dying brain, the only true thought is that the surrounding red landscapes of Mars are tongues of flame on which the goose carcass was slowly and surely roasted on a spit

7 Likes

(Side note: OK, we are some sick puppies)
:rofl: :joy: :upside_down_face: :dog: :hotdog:

7 Likes

will someone pass the gravy? :rofl: :crazy_face: :brain: :man_cook:

8 Likes

:wind_face::pie: … wooooosh! From out of nowhere, a Martianberry pie was thrown into the air. Splat! it went smack down into the face of …

7 Likes

into the face of (we need to change this story)…
Cruella Deville.

(OK, my contribution is not helping this story)

7 Likes

:joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::laughing:lollollol

6 Likes

my favorite line is @Freckles: “will someone pass the gravy?” lol

6 Likes

…into the face of Cruella Deville. who got a mouthful and said…“this Martianberrry pie tastes suspiciously like GOOSE berries!!” Then a portal opened up… (along with an opportunity for a new story :wink: )

6 Likes