Just Venting Some Frustration

Hi all! Some contest holders are just really rude! :slight_smile: That’s all I’m going to say…
Hope everyone keeps their chins up, and good luck!

3 Likes

They are…just kind of have to overlook them or go on to other contests. It’s hard not to take it personally…best of luck!

4 Likes

Finding it frustrating when CH’s rate something as “Love it” then hours later “no thank you”

9 Likes

You would think they would go from love to like, not immediately to No, thank you.

3 Likes

In the same boat, probably on the same contest…

2 Likes

Same here…(20 characters)

3 Likes

Been recently there! So frustrating!.. I understand if you miss-click and inmediatly change it… But to wait 2 or 3 days with “Love it” and then change it to “No, Thank You”… I don’t -bleeping- understand!

3 Likes

Yes, BEYOND frustrating! I made an entry with “a” certain word the owner of the entry: “I like it. I am not sure if it represents the other items. When they hear “the word”, thinks of ONLY a certain type of product.” and then the winner had “the product” (misspelled) in it - what the heck? :open_mouth:

1 Like

I won a contest about a year and a half ago where the CH would only accept correctly spelled domains. The winning name was “threadcred.com” but “thredcred.com” got the lowest score available at that time.

Today has been the day of “No, thank yous!” Anyone else? Or do I just particularly suck today?

2 Likes

You’ve got company.Seems like a contagion recently.

2 Likes

To me too, multiple times…
I just get in trend…and…that…CH…walks out…of…it…
I guess…I have…anti midas touch! !!

Well in other news the Squadbot hates me.

1 Like

I feel your pain, Amanda… just lost three in a row that I was shortlisted for :neutral_face:

Oh well… gotta shrug it off and keep going! :smiley:

3 Likes

I have lost at least 7! I guess it’s a honor to have been nominated???

But yes, Exferno was better than mine.

At least you have been shortlisted! Hahahahaha… 0 for me.

Hang in there!! (20 characters)

2 Likes

Oh I’ve lost more than 3… just 3 recently, haha. Yep, honor to be nominated I suppose…

3 Likes

Lost 3-4, bot is not my friend either!!!

1 Like