Improving Domain Marketplace Logos

I think SH offering a complimentary logo design is great and it’s one of the many things that set them apart from other marketplaces. When it comes down to it though, it must have a significant impact on the sell rate or they wouldn’t offer it free. So improving this aspect of the listings would benefit everyone overall.

I think many of the logos in the marketplace capture the essence of the names, but we should be able to have some influence over the logo design, complimentary or not.

Just wanted to say it’s impossible to come up with thousands of unique minimalist style/simple logos. The simpler the logo is, the higher the chances that same logo or something extremely similar is already in use or for sale somewhere on the web. This is not only a SH problem, it’s the big issue of logo design nowadays. Even if you want to be original as a designer, as long as the trend now is to favor minimalist logos, there’s not much you can do about it. One huge example is how many companies choose to go for a simple square logo everyday :slight_smile:

I am frustrated with the logos I get for my new accepted names, I requested a review on one of them and it is pending for 12 days. Today I received another super ugly logo, it is really very bad logo that even a child can do better!

I am a pro logo designer (I can show a link to my logos portfolio to prove it) can I make and upload my own logos please?!
In the past I requested to replace the logos of 2 of my domains with 2 logos that I made, I sent my request to SH support but they totally ignored my request, although my logos were 10x better!

So why not I cannot upload my own logo to my own domain that I own?!

I feel the value of premium domains reduced and humbled by low quality logos!