Important Updates - Contest Awards and Payout Withdrawal Fees

We are pleased to announce several changes to our contest award and payout fees for the creatives.

These changes will be live in the next 7-10 days and we will make another announcement when the changes are complete.

1. Elimination of 10% withdrawal fees: We will no longer charge the 10% fee for Contest withdrawals. Note: If you win an award from a contest that was launched prior to these changes going live, those withdrawals will still be subject to 10% withdrawal fees. Any payouts from contests that launch after these changes are live will not be subject to any withdrawal fees.

2. Increase in minimum contest award amounts: The minimum award amount offered in Naming contests going forward will be $135. Please note that we may make ongoing changes to contest pricing as well as award amounts based upon our ongoing testing and market feedback.

We are committed to finding additional ways for our community to monetize their creativity. Please continue to share your feedback about how we can further improve our platform.

WOW! Thank you, Squadhelp! This is a HUGE change! Much appreciated!:trophy::heart_eyes::money_with_wings::star_struck:

Great news! Thank you! :slightly_smiling_face: :heart_eyes:

Thank you, thank you, thank you!!! Thank you for trying to work with us and listening to us. This is a good step forward, let’s keep the progressing and moving onward and upward to making SH even better and maintain it being the best among choices for creatives to go and for CHs to find what they’re looking for!!

@iranalle I am so happy to see you here in the forum! I don’t think I have seen a post from you recently! I just wanted to say as a side-note, how very much I love your names. You are a really great namer!

Blown away! Thank you SH.

Thank you very much!

Oh, thank you so much, Commulinks! It’s so nice to hear praise from you. :heart_eyes: To tell you the truth, I don’t consider myself as a great namer (I’m just an ordinary one) and I think I still have to go a long way to reach your level. You’ re a legend here! As to the forum, you are right: I am not a frequent visitor here and I’d say I’m more a reader than a writer :slightly_smiling_face: But I promise to do something with it and be a bit more active :slightly_smiling_face:

Oh my, how sweet of you, especially considering I hardly ever win contests anymore! I think we all get into slumps (except you!). You are a consistent winner and so often on the leader board.

That is fabulous news, Grant Thanks for listening to our concerns and implementing changes based on them!!

Some long overdue changes. Thank you!

Thanks a lot. This is a very big step on the part of the SH team.

Believe me, in my case it is more the matter of luck than consistency :slightly_smiling_face:

@Commulinks @irinalle get a room :slight_smile: Just kidding of course, as always you guys show why this is the best community on the web. Competitive, but more than that supportive.

This is fantastic news. Thanks SH - this means a lot. :+1::raised_hands:

Thank you! You are the best I have ever seen in listening to customers… keep up the great job!

Kudos. Thanks for listening to the feedback and recognizing that creatives deserve this.

Thank you Avram for the big chuckle!

Bravo SH, Bravo! (20 characters)

This is really bright and motivating news! Thanks!