I want to ask about: Automatic AI Merchandising Features

Hi @grant,

I want to ask about: Automatic AI Merchandising Features (at here: https://www.squadhelp.com/dashboard/marketplace/preferences)

1. About Auto Generated Descriptions:
  • If I enable this feature for all my domains, does it override the descriptions that I write by myself?

• When will this feature work, Will it automatically writes a description in any case.

1. About Auto Industry Assignment (possible uses):
  • If I enable this feature for all my domains, Does it override the POSSIBLE USES that I assigned by myself?

• I have to spend a lot of time to assigned possible uses by myself, so I want to identify What are my possible uses, and What are the possible uses from AI.

1. About Auto Visual Image Creation:
  • If I enable this feature for all my domains, Does it override the Visual Image that I have chosen before?

• And when I change Primary Category and Possible Uses, Does AI override the Visual Image I have chosen before?

• And at here:

If I click to “Generate Lifestyle Images” green button, Does it override the Visual Image that I have chosen before?

And If I change Primary Category and Possible Uses first, and after that I click to “Generate Lifestyle Images” green button, Does AI override the Visual Image I have chosen before?

I spent a lot of time to chose Visual Image for each domain, so I don’t want AI override them

Thanks

2 Likes

@Vovi Thanks for your questions.

This is a new feature that is now available to all sellers. Here are my responses:

1. Auto Generated Descriptions: This will go through all your domains which do not currently have a description and automatically generate a description for them. The domain must have atleast one primary industry or possible use , otherwise a description will not be created. In addition, if the domain already has a description, it will not be overwritten.

2. Auto Industry Assignment:

None of your existing possible uses will be overwritten. When this option is enabled, we may assign ADDITIONAL possible uses to the domain based upon buyer browsing behavior or the root words.

1. Auto Visual Image Creation:

If the domain already has a visual image, it will not be overwritten under any circumstance. Also, the domain must have atleast one primary category and/or possible use in order for a visual image to be created automatically. Same rules for “Generate Lifestyle Image” button

Hope this helps

6 Likes