I need to laugh instead of

I love to read when the brilliant minds here get together to play & i could use a laugh right now. I’m sure some of you have had those moments when your mind is in naming mode, you can’t turn it off, and then it wanders somewhere it shouldn’t be? I wanted to start a game of name the “erectile dysfunction” med or treatment, but I see under topic heading to remember to keep it clean. Can we still try this? I believe we can rise above anything other than that!
(e.g., chub med)

9 Likes

My possible name for the erectile dysfunction treatment: ‘Stand-up Guy’.

14 Likes

I have one that’s really good, but it’s too naughty for this forum. So here’s a different one- another wordplay. Probably a bad name for a real treatment but the wordplay is quite amusing: ‘Tom, Dick End Hurry’.

10 Likes

:joy: now that is funny!

9 Likes

:joy::joy::joy::joy::joy: you guys crack me up!
How’s about:.
Up and at 'em
Woodcessity
HeadsUp

12 Likes

Formula One
Tagline: The official Grand Prix :wink:

10 Likes

How about: Boing! Although it’s more of a sound effect.

10 Likes

I would like to suggest an actual song that could be used in the commercial for this product, or as its name:

Chubby Checker: The Fly :musical_note:

8 Likes

Tagline for ChubMed - For The Upity Member

9 Likes

Nice to see y’all rise to the challenge! Peak performance, indeed. I’d give them all a hand, but apparently none needed!

9 Likes

Lmao :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing:. That was a good one!!!

8 Likes

North Phase
North Pole
His Highness
WoodPecker
RiseUp 100x

11 Likes

@LisaMac WoodPecker is brilliant! My favorite so far.

10 Likes

Mine would be:
Johnson & Bronson
Peter Piper
and maybe something classy and french like Joie de Vivre

11 Likes

Str8Fix
StiffLift
DongDoc
HardyHelp
TallyMacker( TallyW**ker)
RichardRise
KnobSwab
Bentaide( bandaide for Ed) medically speaking :upside_down_face:
UpUGoRx
FirmMensMD
StiffWorx
MaxShaft

10 Likes

JollyRoger
SchlongRanger
StiffyPop
Whang10
Gr8trade

7 Likes

We’ve heard from few creatives who are not comfortable with the content of this discussion. As a result, we will be closing this thread for any additional replies and will archive the discussion in the near future. Thanks for your understanding!

1 Like