I hope seller have ability to approve logo design

Hi i hope sellers have the ability to approve logo design for our domains at marketplace, we submitted so many names, only few approved, so when it comes to logo, i hope sellers have ability to approve the logo before going live at marketplace. thank u

4 Likes

the reason why i asked this because some of the logo look bleh, but yes many logos look good and i am grateful for that. One of logo for example which i am sure i would not approve image

this is the logo from one of my domain that related to realestate, property, house.

1 Like

You have the ability to rate your logo when it is done. And when you rate it with an orange face, the system asks if you want a re-do. Then, you say yes and you explain why you want it redone. I have done this and it works.

2 Likes

Ic thank you Commulinks, i did try that , but will doit again, i asked review also to several domains, even though some of review request rejected, i will try again.

3 Likes

I have had that issue, too. The best time to get a logo redesign is immediately after it is created. On the ones I have had that were rejected or denied, I blue buttoned them. It takes sometimes 2-3 months for the older ones to even get reviewed unless you blue button. Best of luck to you.

1 Like

i still hope creative have ability to approve logo design before going live, at least give them 24 hours to approve , in case no action, then the logo will go live. Please @grant, i sent messages to creatives who designed my logo, but no reply.

5 Likes

That is a great idea!

2 Likes

i sent message to logo designer, after 12 days still no reply.

2 Likes

@grant, is there any possibility for marketplace buyer to get logo redesign in case they dont like the logo.

1 Like

Sorry, the designer messaging feature is only available for those Logos which were designed within the last 90 days. ooo now the rule change again

1 Like