I have a question on messaging

Not an earth shattering important question but I have always been curious.
Why does it take so so SOOO long to click your message and have it open. We are talking several minutes to open and read your message.

4 Likes

I used to time it. About 5 minutes. I would press the key for messaging, run downstairs and throw laundry in, etc. etc. Put something in the microwave :smile:

3 Likes

I know,lol That little circle just goes round n round n round…

2 Likes

I took a 2 week vacation LOL

3 Likes

This is actually a feature, so that everyone can take well deserved breaks (or vacations) in between contests.

On a serious note, I wasn’t aware this was that bad. We will get on it right away.

8 Likes

lol oh you are witty today :thumbsup:

1 Like

Great point Lorin…I used to click it and then go outside for a cigarette and then by the time I got back, it would finally be loaded.

2 Likes

Please check the messaging now. We just made some improvements. Hopefully it should load a lot faster now.

1 Like

Ok, I sent a message to a member, let’s see how fast it takes them to open and answer back

Ok problem. I can open messages fast, but I have yet to find Seezall’s reply to me. And some of the dates say 45 YEARS ago,lol Something happened with the order of incoming/outgoing.

Finally found his reply on p.10 and yep, it also said 45yrs ago , I’m feeling really old today

1 Like

Oops! We should fire this Dan guy.

Give me some time. We will get this fixed soon.

1 Like

Naw-- Keep him around :wink:

4 Likes

We have fixed the issue (hopefully!). Please let us know if you see any other issues with messaging.

3 Likes

Ok much better ! A min ago the timing was still backwards but I just checked again and looks like it was fixed !
Yay, looks like you are stuck with us :wink: Ty sir !

3 Likes