I feel so special 😊

So I just watched a Squadhelp add on Facebook and they used one of my winning names as an example!! I thought that was pretty cool! Just made me smile and feel a little proud! But, @jackieheraty takes the cake as they used her awesome winning name (Deja Brew) as the hypothetical winner in the add!! What a compliment, eh?

(I think that was Jackie’s name…sorry to the creative if it wasn’t…but either way it rocked and is totally add worthy so I’m totally cool with hypothetically losing to it lol :wink:)

7 Likes

@Chasity2ku --that is pretty cool!! Yes, DejaBrews was one of mine from early 2014 (yes, I am lame, I have a spreadsheet of my wins) I can see what came to fruition, what started and is no longer there, and the ones still thriving. Thanks for sharing, as I don’t do facebook, so didn’t even know about the ad. Name on!!

5 Likes

@jackieheraty that’s not lame…I hope one day I have so many wins I need a spreadsheet to track them but I’m not gonna hold my breath lol

Anyway, I thought you might like to see it so I found it on YouTube for ya (now who’s the lame one lol) here is the link: https://youtu.be/33Fk6QocUEk

1 Like

I’m not sure what I did wrong but I accidently deleted my post…

To go by memory"

I remember that name Jackie, it brewed me away!

2 Likes

@Chasity2ku Thanks for sharing…very cool!! @LauraE …I can’t believe you remember that …I can’t even keep track of my own stuff…sometimes I am like “Hey, my name is registered”…look at contests I put it in only to find “Oh, I won with that name…never mind!!”

1 Like

Jackie- In several years time, would you forget “Bonnie and Chive”? Nope, Same here with Deja Brews! I can remember a lot of good winning names over the years! The power of good naming makes a lasting impression on me!

1 Like

That’s True, I will NOT forget Bonnie & Chive…that is a powerful one!

2 Likes

Wow! Congrats to @Chasity2ku and @jackieheraty. You should feel special; it is well deserved. Isn’t it awesome how SH makes you feel so appreciated? I don’t ever recall experiencing this in the Corporate World. LOL. Keep up the good work.

3 Likes

Thank you! Yes, SH is good at that and I couldn’t agree more. There have been several occasions they’ve surprised me with the support and understanding they show their creatives or as I like to call us, their non-paying customers lol I know we pay with our intellectual property but I use that term when we’re (including myself) being whiny and demanding. But I love being a part of this platform and it’s largely because of the SH team and what they offer. I’m not trying to be negative so please nobody take it that way, but sometimes the forum can be pretty cold to me and several months ago at a time when I was freezing in here I was encouraged by someone from SH to not be discouraged and to continue to contribute in the forum because I make good points (his words not mine lol) he also gave me the great advice to focus on issues more than the people. I took his advice and I’ve kept on posting, even when it’s below zero lol But I’ve never forgotten his words and how they lifted me up! But…I was even more surprised when I recently learned that the very person who said those words to me was actually the founder/owner of this whole thing! Talk about feeling special!! It’s just so foreign to me to see the person behind it all so involved and proactive, and how it extends through the entire staff and process! I just love it here…haters and all :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

I love it too! We all have had our ups and downs here. Some days are great and others not so much. I try not to look at the Top Trending Board because whenever it looks like I have a shot to win, BAM, I don’t. And then something comes out of left field with a win. Go Figure. This is a great forum because we can encourage each other and know that we are not alone. SH makes great efforts in making this an awesome platform and they are always so helpful and professional whenever I have had to contact them with concerns, questions, etc.

3 Likes