How Would You Improve The Site? (Cont'd)

@grant can we have the installment option on Basic Plus names please.

They are available on Premium, Basic and WLM, so it’s crazy they are not offered on BP too.

Thanks

5 Likes

… Edited ,…

1 Like

It would help to get points - say 500pts for each domain sold. how’bout it SH?

3 Likes

I think it’s high time to get more than 500 points for every domain sold! Not all domainers take part in contests, so they need to be rewarded with more points for the profit they bring to the SH. A profit that is much higher than the average contest fee. Also, I believe any domain we sell here should raise our percentile.

6 Likes

Yes exactly this! @Edukar. It would be nice to get at least 500-1000 for each sold domains and a raise in percentile to reflect the work we put in with the domain side. Each time I sell a domain it would be nice to get back some points so I could renew another one with those points.

4 Likes

@grant @Darpan Payoneer and Paypal is freaking us out in this part of the world, I guess it’s time to make payments more easier for creatives by adding another payment option probably by connecting our verified bank accounts or through our credit cards (mastercard, visa etc.), it shouldn’t be that difficult since CHs uses this method to pay for their contest set ups. Please do consider this.
Thank You.
BlueSpice

3 Likes

@grant have you read this please?

4 Likes

@AbleBrands We will be adding this shortly

5 Likes

@grant. You guys are stars, thank you!

1 Like

@grant @Darpan have you read this?

1 Like

Interesting.vggggggggg the

1 Like

@BlueSpice We currently do not have any plans to add additional payout methods however we will re-assess this in the future.

1 Like

I would like the coins to be used like cash. I think it’s time to allow them to be used to pay for logos.

3 Likes

You know when a winner is picked, why is it sometimes you can see the winning names and other times you can’t? I always assumed it was either the contest holder wanted it kept private but recently I won a contest, a bike training wheels and when I click on the contest I can’t see my winning name yet a few of you have liked my winner so can any of you tell me how are you seeing the winning name?

People sometimes “like” the name even though it is not shown.

2 Likes

They stopped posted the winning name some time ago until after the CH registers the domain. Think there was a problem with others registering the winning name before the CH got a chance to.
However, if the CH is running a logo or tagline contest, they often put the name of the business in the brief.

2 Likes

You can check the name in the Winner´s “Winning Portfolio” section

2 Likes

I have a premium domain that won a contest 1 year ago. The CH didn’t buy the domain… now I can’t submit this domain in the contests. Why is that? The domain is for sale in your marketplace, but there is no option to submit it in new contests more than a year after this domain won a contest. You have to change this so we can submit all premium domains in the contests. It’s not my fault that the CH didn’t buy my domain.

10 Likes

I have a similar situation, but there are a lot of winning domains that have not been bought. But the situation is much worse. You cannot even submit this name in domain zones other than com. The same name can be applied to different industries, especially if it has free domains in other zones. There are a lot of stupid situations when, for example, the name XXX wins, but the domain XXXBank is indicated. Due to this limitation, it is not possible to submit the XXX name in other contests. I believe that it is simply necessary to remove the restrictions on the submission of the winning entry. Or establish a moratorium for a maximum of one month.

7 Likes

Technically you can, if CH requires exact domain you can submit your entry. If there are two entry fields (name/domain) you can alter the name a bit, and put your marketplace domain as domain entry. I am not sure if this is allowed, but it is doable. I 100% agree, if CH decides not to purchase the domain we should be allowed to use it again right after the contest ends. I contacted support about this several times.

8 Likes