How do I enter my recommended name(s)?

Please assist! I’m new at this. I’ve logged in. I’ve been assigned several “contests”. I can enter five names per subject. Please tell me the exact steps I must take to properly enter my suggested names (other). How will I know my suggestions have been officially submitted. FYI, I don’t know what a domain name is.
Thank you for your kind help.
Tom Rutherford, Sr. (good-tom on squad help)

Hello @good_tom

When you click on the contest or the eligible to enter tab (bright blue tab on the right-hand side of the contest) the Brief will come up. Click on the “Submit Entry” on the far right-hand side of the brief (also bright blue). This is where you enter your name or whatever the contest requires… Some contests require a domain, this is the website address. When you enter your name here an automatic Domain Name check is done to see if your name is available as a domain.

I hope this helps at least in getting started. You can also look here for additional information http://help.squadhelp.com/article/new-users-how-to-enter-contests/

You can also ask SH directly about any questions you have by clicking on the dark blue circle on the bottom right-hand corner of the screen. They are usually very quick to answer any questions you may have. Happy Naming.

1 Like

Also, when you submit an entry, or entries as you can submit more than one at a time, you’ll know it was successfully submitted because a thin green banner at the top of your screen will let you know you’ve successfully submitted them. Additionally, you may click the entries tab (from the main screen of any given contest) and it will show all the entries you’ve submitted for that contest, if the contest holder as seen those entries yet, and any ratings you may have received, as well as options to delete, leave additional comments etc.

Good luck and welcome :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Thank you for your kind assistance.

1 Like

Thank you for helping me.