Hey, Everybody!

Holly your family has certainly been through a lot in the last year. Lifting you in prayer and sending you good wishes on your Birthday. “I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.” Philippians 4:13

10 Likes

Prayers for better life and fast recovery for both of them. Wishing you and your family a happy and healthy life!

7 Likes

Out of topic, but just as information. try to buy black seed/nigella sativa, i read a medical experiment about nigella sativa which can fight against coronavirus. The title is The effects of Nigella sativa (Ns), Anthemis hyalina (Ah) and Citrus sinensis (Cs) extracts on the replication of coronavirus and the expression of TRP genes family. I hope this information can benefit you and your family.

5 Likes

Hello Holly🙋 Just checking to see how you are carrying on. I hope your loved one are now much better, and that you too are doing okay. Still praying for you all and looking forward to seeing you back at SquadHelp real soon. Stay blessed

7 Likes

Oh holly just saw this, I’m so sorry. You have my prayers, remember to take care of yourself…it is not easy.

4 Likes