Help Adding DNS Setup

One of my owned names has just been accepted to the marketplace. I need to set up the DNS to link it to SquadHelp from my GoDaddy acct. Is there a step by step tutorial on how to do this or can someone explain this to me?
Thanks in advance! @grant

1 Like

GoDaddy back office has changed recently, the only good video I can find is not in English but I think you’ll be able to work it out from there. If not, PM me, I can walk you through it.

You need to change your DNA to:
NS1.squadhelp.com
NS2.squadhelp.com

Ahh I’ve found an easier way to describe it for you:

Make sure you are logged into Godaddy, then
Click on this URL, then change the “yourname.com” to your domain name
https://dcc.godaddy.com/manage/yourname.com/dns

At the bottom of the page click on the Change button.

Change to
NS1.squadhelp.com
NS2.squadhelp.com

4 Likes

*Good Morning @AbleBrands *
*Thank you very much for your help. I was able to make the changes needed with your easy directions. I want you to know how much I appreciate your guidance! It is so inspiring to be involved with professional and kindhearted people such as yourself! *
Thanks again and have a wonderful day! :grinning:

7 Likes

I did enjoy the inadvertent typo “DNS” to “DNA”! Sometimes with the amount of time I spend on SH, I do indeed feel that my DNA has been altered!

10 Likes

Hi, I need help for this error I got on squadhelp under my account. I can seem to find the solution…

8 domains with unverified Name Server setup. Please ensure that the Name Servers for all approved domains point to Squadhelp Name Servers.

Please help…I don’t know how ti fix this.

Thanks,
Ariel

Hi Ariel2020
hope you are well. See the video Ablebrands sent, and his explanation above.!
But its not that difficult. log into your Godaddy account, or which ever registrar you are with, and next to each domain you will see a Domain Settings button, go into the Settings button, and under the Nameservers heading change it to the names i am copying for you.

Using custom nameservers
Nameserver
ns1.squadhelp.com
ns2.squadhelp.com

Hope that helps
Best Wishes
Maddy

4 Likes

of course its you to the rescue able… honestly you should get paid, do you have a youtube channel—. I would subscribe.

1 Like