Has Anyone Sold An "Instant Domain?"

I submitted one last week. How do I know if it has been accepted? How long does it usually take?

2 Likes

Go to my owned domains,then look under marketplace listings and you can choose in the box what you want to seeā€¦pending,approved,rejected,etc. If your name is approved,they will also send you an email.

HOLY SMOKIN TOLEDOS! I literally screamed like I HAD won the lotto! Earned income instead! Woohoo! Probably as close to a lotto winning that I will get, so Iā€™ll take it! The one and only Instant Domain I have had any luck with. I had always wondered if anyone had sold anyā€¦but with the feedback from Grant and the new updates, it seems to be causing a buzz. Keep up the brainstorming everyone, and keep entering in your best creations to Instant Domains, because YOU CAN WIN/EARN TOO! I had the worst two months ending the old year and beginning the new year in a slump. Perseverance pays off. Just keep swimming everyone! :octopus:

28 Likes

@Alphaomega808 AAAAARRRGGHHH AMAZING!

Go Alpha, go Alpha, go Alpha {Iā€™m doing a little dance for you}

Massive congratulations, hopefully the first of many :smile:

8 Likes

@Alphaomega808 Congrats and thank you for sharing! I often wondered how we are notified if one of our names were selected. Glad things are turning around for you!

6 Likes

Wonderful wonderfullllll ! welldone @Alphaomega808 ! congratulations.

5 Likes

Although we donā€™t have leader boards and other stats for our Marketplace. Iā€™d also like to take a moment to congratulate @AbleBrands for selling more than 10 domains through the Marketplace!

22 Likes

Wow! Ten that is amazing! Great Job Able.

6 Likes

Awwwwwmazing @AbleBrands!!! Congratulation!:tada:

3 Likes

AAAAAARRRGGGHH!!! :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: Thank You @AbleBrands - an epic namer Iā€™m in awe of your ease for creations. Thank You @annoloc! I was notified by email and within a days time I was able to request payment and it was the easiest earned income so far! And another Thank You to you @fxpreneur a wise Veteran of this site, I hope to continue to learn from the best and just keep swimming! Keep it up everyone !

4 Likes

Congrats @AbleBrands That is 9 more than impressive. You make it look so easy

Go Able, Go Able, Go Able - WhoopWhoop!:dancer:

6 Likes

Huge congrats, @AbleBrands! You truly do make it look easy, love your work and your humor. Keep up the great work.

2 Likes

Iā€™m so glad, my instant domain was also sold!:smile: Thank you Squadhelp for good opportunities to earn!

14 Likes

Itā€™s cool! Iā€™m very very glad for You!

3 Likes

Itā€™s begins to catch my attention

YES! Congratulations @Awintura! Agreed, Huge props to SH for the opportunities to earn!

4 Likes

Thank you! I wish all successful sales of domains!:slight_smile:

4 Likes

I did it!!! Iā€™m so excited!!! My first one!!!

18 Likes

Way to go, CLinks!! I knew you would. One of mine was bought as well a few weeks ago so I share your excitement!

13 Likes

Good for you, LauraE!!! Those emails are really fun to get!!!

5 Likes