Happy U.S. Thanksgiving (tomorrow) to SH Friends around the world!

Hi everyone! I was going to post this on the pets page

But I made it for Thanksgiving. And I will be deep in cooking tomorrow so I am posting it now.

It is a very sad time right now with many of us having to have Thanksgiving with only those who live in the same home. I will be missing my family so much.

But this year, we have a new baby in our house, joining Roz, Nala and all of the wildlife. This is Joey. Joey is quite the character.

I hope you all have a SAFE Thanksgiving and that the world gets past this pandemic SOON. I am thankful for very much, but mostly for still being alive.

17 Likes

Happy Thanksgiving to everyone in the U.S :slight_smile:
Wishing you all a lovely day. From Buzz and I in Australia

15 Likes

OH, how gorgeous is he? (The sunset is pretty nice, too!)

7 Likes

Happy Thanksgiving! Our darling Nord at the dawn of his youth (in the photo he is only one year old, he is only a few months with us and still in a strict collar, and is just learning to be educated and a worthy member of the family). He is now six years old, and I think this is the greatest creation in my life that I can be truly proud of today :slight_smile:

11 Likes

We are arguing with my husband now, what breed is it?)

Oh no I hope your husband isn’t right.
Buzz is a Boxer :rofl:

4 Likes

Alas, my husband defeated me!) I almost beat him, proving that the photo is an American Staffordshire Terrier, like our boy. Because only Staffords are so beautiful! :slight_smile: Your Buzz will not believe that somewhere on another continent he became a vivid reason for a half-hour family dispute!) Be sure to say hello to him from Russia! :heart_eyes:

5 Likes

I just now discovered your second pet hidden under the first photo! They are great - and for sure they are great and inseparable friends! :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Happy Thanks Giving Fellow Creatives!
God Blessings
Best Wishes
Maddy

8 Likes

Happy Thanksgiving to our wonderful community at SH! I would like to express my gratitude for all your participation and ongoing feedback. While a lot has changed at SH over last few years, one thing remains the same:

We would not be here without all your support. Thank you!

16 Likes

HAPPY THANKSGIVING To all,administrators,my co- creatives,and clients.Be Blessed wherever the sacred holiday takes you🥰

8 Likes

Happy Thanksgiving to all of SH, members & creatives. PLEASE give your family & loved ones an extra hug today & realize how much we all have to be grateful for. Our dinner is almost always hosted by me, but i am home alone this year (with no turkey :hushed:) due to co-worker at library testing positive & is terribly sick. I am quarantined until Dec 1st. My youngest daughter is at her Dad’s & unable to come home to me & my oldest daughter just text me saying she has covid. I haven’t seen her in a few months so disappointed it will now be even longer. Can’t go get my elderly mother so she is alone as well. Stay safe, :mask: my friends, and be truly grateful for time spent with loved ones! P.s. Thankful for our 4-legged family, love the beautiful pics shared of yours!

9 Likes

I can so relate! <3 to you

3 Likes

Happy Thanksgiving, Darpan and the whole SH crew!

3 Likes

Happy Thanksgiving! :turkey: :turkey: :turkey:

7 Likes

Happy Thanksgiving to SH and every creative! :sparkling_heart: May God bless each of u with more success in here and in all u do :sparkling_heart: Let’s count our many blessings even through these tough times. :pray:t4::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
Thanks for the cute pics! :heart_eyes:
@Name4u I hope and pray your daughter is fine soon and gets out of this unscathed. :pray:t4:

10 Likes