Happy mother's day!

“Motherhood is the exquisite inconvenience of being another persons everything”
Wishing you all Happy Mother’s Day :heart:

@hollygirl…thinking of you today and hope all is well

16 Likes

That is so incredibly kind of you to think of me,LisaMac. You don’t know how much I appreciate it. Thank you!
Mothers Day is difficult for me,as my Mother is in end stage Alzheimers and is forgetting who I am,and 2 years ago I buried my son the day after Mother’s Day. So it is rather a painful reminder now. But I do wish all the Mothers out there a blessed day! Hug your Mom and your children extra hard.
I am still struggling with life’s trials that have had me absent from SH for alot of the last year…but once my life gets back to normal it will be good to return!
For those wondering, my son in law is recovering super well after his heart transplant,so that after 3 months of being his caretaker,I was able to return back home a few days ago. So that is a wonderful bright spot!
Everyone please take care and be safe and well! Hugs!

16 Likes

We Love and Miss you Holly…Sending Mothers Day Hugs and Well Wishes to You​:revolving_hearts::revolving_hearts:…and All the Mothers​:heart::heart:

8 Likes

I know Mother’s Day is bittersweet for you, that’s why I wanted to check in. The past two years have been trying for you to say the least. I’m glad your SIL is on the mend.
My grandmother had Alzheimer’s and was diagnosed whilst she still knew us. She always said " one day my brain won’t recognize you, but my soul always will". Even when she forgot me, she would still say this to me. It brought me comfort.
Wishing you and your family the best and better days ahead for all of you!

8 Likes