Happy Mother's Day

Wishing you all a very Happy Mother’s Day!
@hollygirl…thinking of you especially on this day. Sending hugs your way :heart:

You made me teary, Lisa…thank you for thinking of me.

The first thing I thought of when I awoke this morning was how bittersweet this day already felt,and what I was going through last year on this day…preparing to bury my son the next day.

I think any mother who has lost a child has mixed feelings on this day forever more. While I am grateful for my 3 children who are still here…my thoughts and heart remember my son who is gone for a season from me.

My Mother has end stage Alzheimers…so this will be my last Mother’s Day with her…which also brings tender feelings to me.

How sweet of you to reach out and acknowledge my struggle this year. It was exceptionally thoughtful…and I truly appreciate your kind thoughts. Hugs back to you!

God bless you, and all Mothers on Mother’s Day…especially those who are missing their Mother or their child. My heart is with you all.

Just wanted you to know that you and your family were in my thoughts yesterday. It never gets easier, but my hope is one day that instead of crying tears, his memory will bring a smile.
You are missed around here.
Xoxo