Getting to know each other

Hi, Dan,

It is great to hear your story. Thank you so much for accepting me as a participant on the Squadhelp forum. I look forward to winning contests!

Rita C.

Nice to know a bit of backstory about the company. When I first learned of squadhelp I was blown away by the simple yet amazing idea of connecting creatives and entrepreneurs. So happy that I finally get to form a part of it!

Hi Darpan and All Other Amazing Creative Out there!!!
I am Nabeel another Creative on a great platform SquadHelp!
I Want To Say Hello To EveryOne!!!
SquadHelp is More Than I Thought It Is more Than A Work.
It Is Really Amazing To See All The Replies And Inspiring Stories!!!
I am Really Enjoying To Participate And Talk To People!!!
I Would Like To Work Forever And Thanks To Darpan To Create This Amazing Platform.
Again Hello To Every Creative Out There!!!
Be Inspired!!!
Be Amazing!!!
THANK YOU,
NABEEL

Welcome to the family Nabeel

Hi Dan, I Am so grateful you decided to come up with a platform to bring creative people together, now I’m so excited to be apart of your team.Thank you

Thank you for your introduction Dan, I must say that it is very welcoming with the personal touch. I really love what you have done with the place! This idea is genius and so is this community! I am very excited and ready to grow my vocabulary.

I’m here learning the flow of the river of creativity around here. I am a fellow creative, an English teacher and body painter with overflowing ideas, here to grow my wallet and mind. A pleasure to meet everyone! :smile

Hi Dan and community! Just wanted to say hi, I’m new here and still figuring out how this works :slight_smile: I’m originally from Slovenia but live in Tenerife, Spain. I love art and creating all kind of handmade stuff. And I like learning, expanding my mind, possibilities and reaching forward towards my dreams!! Thank you for being part of this group here!

Hello Everyone,

I’m Christi. Thank you Dan for the opportunity to have fun,be creative, help others and earning a little extra. I look forward to see where this opportunity will lead.

Hello Everyone,

My name is Genesis Kah of Providence, Rhode Island, USA.
I am so excited to be a part of this team of creative personalities and I look forward to all the challenges and rewrds.

Hello all, Nikki here. Looking forward to earning money in a fun way. :slight_smile:

Hello I’m Lauren,
I am so excited to be here, I can’t wait to learn all about this process and get to know all the creative people here!

Hello Everyone!
happy to be here.
Love to you all.

Hi Dan. It’s a pleasure to meet you and everyone else here. Today is my first day and I look forward to seeing what it is you all can do. I love being creative so it sounds like I’m in the right place. I have an AA in IT/Programming. I’m working on my bachelors in “SOMETHING”. lol

Glad to be here!
PaulaKaye

Thank you for this opportunity Dan! I hope i can make big contributions to this community. 

Wishing us all the best!

:star_struck:

Hi Dan, thank you for sharing your story, it’s remarkable and amazing way how all this start. Wishing all best to you and your nice family and thank you for making this project where we all others can have benefit too.
I will take chance and introduce myself to this great community.

I’m Dragan Vojnic 31 years old and coming from sunny Croatia. I work like a seaman employed in merchant navy.
My job is very hard, but also very attractive and fun. Meeting a lot of different people, cultures and countries.
Through my life journey I had many adventures and great moments. Because of life dynamic I get a lot of diferent interests in many spheras of life and I enjoy to exploring all that interests.
I hope that my creativity will contribute to clients of Squadhelp but also and members too.

Looking forward to meeting you all and wish you all best!!

Cómo se pronuncia
Really a GREAT IDEA, I congratulate you, it is an almost perfect balance between helping others and a way to generate income, for creatives and with the soul to help this is useful and of great importance

Hi squadhelp fam. Newbie from Kenya here. I am a high school teacher who is excited to join this great group and get to know all the awesome people in it. I am looking forward to whetting my creative appetite with all of you.

Karibu Sana @Ruitha. You’ve come to a great place. Enjoy yourself, be patient, consistent and persistent; and the fruits will come. Best of luck :+1:

Thanks for having me! Soon I will get the hang of the site, and hopefully I’ll make some real progress here. Looking forward to it!

Hi! Thanks for having me as well. Looking forward to see what I can contribute with and generate!