Getting to know each other

Thanks Dan! I’m happy to join the community.

Thank you Dan for this amazing platform i think this is just like a big family online for me to learn and share ideas.Im new in here and hope to meet new people and share more ideas once again thank you and everyone in here.
Im very happy to be a part of this family.

Great business idea. Happy to participate and hope to earn something from all that. Cheers!

Hi William you welcome to the family. I think we are both in the same boat and thank you for the word HOPEFUL you brought up. soon we’ll get our first contest it’s just a matter of time.

Emmanuel

HI am robert and am happy to be here, thanks dan for this wonderful platform

Thank you Darpan for your unique service. It inspires me to do my best not only to be a naming creative, but also a hard worker.

My best greetings

Hi Dan, I’m new to this platform. I just got my notification informing me that my account has been approved. I am very excited and I look forward to participating and using my creativity. Thank you so much for coming up with this idea and giving other creatives the opportunity to express themselves. I look forward to more chances to chat with you.

Best wishes

I´m proud of you, your history is really inspiring :blush:

Hello to everyone, I’m new here, I was just recently approved!
My name is Ian, and I’m very much looking forward
to having a great experience here!
So far from reading all the post, you guys
seem like a tight night community of creatives that care about
one another! And in the end I believe that’s really what it’s all about!

Hello guys. I’m very thankful to squadhelp for letting me join the team. This is my first online job and I will do my very best to stay on the job. I’m a former tattoo artist so I have a little creativity that I can use. I love the name squadhelp because it make me feel that I have a big family- a SQUAD that will aid me and HELP me reach my dreams. I can not walk but now I feel I can stand because of squadhelp. Thank you for the inspirations.

Hello everyone, I’m new to this exciting venture and I was recently approved. I am glad to be a part of this platform. I look forward to know each one of you and at the same time contribute to the platform in all my abilities and creativity.

Tiyani.

Hello Everyone,
I want to say Thanks! to Squadhelp for approving my screening contests and giving me access to this creativity world. I love to be a part of this creative forum and will contribute with my best efforts. All the best to Squadhelp members!
Regards,
Raj

thanks Dan this is one of the most exciting platform i have ever joined,looking forward to seeing more motivational write up…

Hi Dan, thank you for this amazing website. Great to be on board Squadhelp is an opportunity to keep my brain working hope to share my creative skills. Kudos to you Dan.

Thanks Dan! Stoked to be a part of the SquadHelp fam now!

Welcome to all of you newbies on Squadhelp!!! :sunglasses::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::smiley::heart_eyes::rofl:
I can’t even tell you what this site did for my life. I wish you great success.

Hi everyone…im John and have just joined squadhelp. I’m extremely excited to be part of this amazing platform. I’m also excited to be part of a network full of talented people and am optimistic about my journey here. Big shout out to Darpan (Dan) for giving people like myself the opportunity to be creative.

I Look forward too seeing where this opportunity will lead.

Many Thanks
John C

Hi everyone. im Kasongo from Zambia and i just joined squardhelp. Am so excited about this creative concept in action. something like this i have been looking for to be part.
I look forward to this exciting journey that has a lot of opportunities known and unknown.
Thanks
Kasongo

Hi Everyone!
I joined a couple of months again and have found myself hooked on this site :slight_smile: I’m from Belgium but live in California and now enjoy having this creative outlet. I think SquadHelp is such a fun site and I love all the creative ideas that come out of it! Thanks for letting me be a part of it! CC

Hi everyone am new here, and from what have seen and read so far this platform promises to be exciting and helpful, looking forward to getting an opportunity to share my skills… thanks