Getting to know each other

Hi everyone! So happy to have found squadhelp and joining you guys here on this platform :slight_smile:

7 Likes

Hi everyone! New hereā€¦ and so glad to have found this! Really looking forward to learning the website and being a part of this awesome concept!!

8 Likes

Hi @Dan and everybody! I started here today and itā€™s a privilege to be part of this team/community. Hope I can make meaningful contributions and to make some new friends. Best wishes to all of you :slight_smile:

9 Likes

Hi everyone Iā€™m Yaqub I joined few weeks ago. Not long when found out about SH. I hop to make a valuable contribution in here and to make some new friends
Thank you all.

9 Likes

Greetings, Darpan! That was Very inspiring! Iā€™ve always been fascinated with the world of marketing. When I was a child my dad burned through tons of material learning marketing, some of which he paid a lot of money for, and I had the good fortune of being there to hear most of it with him. Strangely, I know a lot about behavioral science and marketing, but Iā€™ve never done anything with it. I didnā€™t realize that I was sitting on a wealth of knowledge until I got interested in it recently. I have a heavy passion for imagination, and I want more than anything else to be able to use mine for a living while simultaneously improving the quality of life for others with it. My ultimate dream is commercial real estate and ā€œplaying Legosā€ with technology to create something amazing and new! Thereā€™s a change in the wind. Can you feel it? The world is entering a new Renaissance period where the passions of the imagination will outweigh simply building things out of necessity. Homes are becoming more creative, so are vehicles, commercial buildings, the devices we use, and soonā€¦ even starships! Technologically speaking, the age of easy and convenient, even privately owned personal ships is right around the corner. I want to help create a future so beautiful to behold it will stir some very pleasant emotions and arouse oneā€™s own creative passion! Just think what we could accomplish if we all lead by example and help get people working together, instead of competing with others in their industries. Could you imagine what would happen if ā€œcompetitorsā€ were generous toward each other, making contributions to each other like idea sharing for no charge, or even sending each other Christmas bonuses, and wishing the greatest success for each other? If everyone helped out the others in their fields everyoneā€™s quality of product greatly improves, thus increasing everyoneā€™s profits, not reducing them. Spread love, be generous just because it makes you feel good, treat your competitor with the same respect and kindness that you enjoy and youā€™ll go far! You win, your competitor wins, and the customer wins the best quality product humanly possible and a richer life to enjoy. Humanity progresses in spirit, mind and technology, and moves forward. Everybody wins! Thatā€™s what Iā€™m working toward every day. Iā€™m going to end here to be courteous to your RAM. Thank you for this wonderful opportunity, Darpan, and do tell your Maltese hello from me and my Blue Nose! If I were a Motaur, heā€™d be my sidecar. Be well, my friend!

7 Likes

Hi, my name is Elvis Preye Kerebi, Iā€™m a junior software engineer, based in Nigeria, Iā€™m a critical, creative and logical thinker, good to be here

8 Likes

Thanks Dan,looking forward to a fruitful future together. Stronger each day,each hour,each minute,each second.

4 Likes

I am glad to have found this through YouTube searches. I m a middle aged mother and primary income provider for my family and recently it has become apparent the my job may not remain secure so I have been looking for a way to supplement my income from home. I hope to get to know this community and have an active role

7 Likes

thanks for creating such a vast community of intellectuals,the world celebrates you and i as
wellā€¦here is cheers from paschal chikezie

4 Likes

Hello! My name is Alicia and I am very excited to be part of squadhelp and this talented team of creatives ā€¦ I am passionate about the creative world and challenges, I hope to help many brands and entrepreneurs to find their identity, I am at your disposal.

7 Likes

Hello everyone!
My name is Alcy, and I just started Squadhelp! Thanks Dan for creating such an amazing community that us creatives can share our creative mind!

5 Likes

Thanks for the opportunity to have shared in your dream. itā€™s such a bit thing. Do give my regards to sweet Cody:grinning:

2 Likes

Thanks Squad. My name is Francis. I joined the squad a couple of months back, I must really confess that spending time on this platform has opened me up to a brand new world of brandable opportunities. I hope I help make the most of the #squad. Thanks again

5 Likes

Hi Everyone! I just joined this amazing community, IĀ“m super excited! Thank you @Dan for making this possible and allowing us to be part of it. Can wait to activate my brain and start winning contests :slight_smile:

6 Likes

hi! we are neighbors, then! I am French. :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Bonjour Magko :wave: le club des francophones :wink:

6 Likes

ouiii!!!je ne sais pas si on est nombreux dans le club!

3 Likes

So glad to be in the team. I am a retired person , perhaps I can make some money while fullfilling the needs od startups.

Great to know you

8 Likes

Welcome and good luck!

6 Likes

Great story, very inspiring and informative. Thanks for creating this platform and thanks for having me. Cheers!

7 Likes